LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Countdown to History: Frank Gore earns 49ers franchise record at 10:51 of the 2nd quarter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by islam:
Who the hell cares about this silly rushing record...all that should matter is Superbowl championships!

Congrats to Frank Gore but I'm happier that he'll get to play in the postseason.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by islam:
Who the hell cares about this silly rushing record...all that should matter is Superbowl championships!

Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Congrats to Frank Gore but I'm happier that he'll get to play in the postseason.

I bet he is too. Maybe we should change this thread to count down until 10,000 rushing yards. Or the next milestone 10,000 all purpose yards. He has 9780.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

I bet he is too. Maybe we should change this thread to count down until 10,000 rushing yards. Or the next milestone 10,000 all purpose yards. He has 9780.

or a countdown to see if he can catch Perry's total #s including his AAFC totals. Think Gore needs about 1300 more yards to become the "no arguments all time leading rusher." If he stays healthy he can do it next year.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
or a countdown to see if he can catch Perry's total #s including his AAFC totals. Think Gore needs about 1300 more yards to become the "no arguments all time leading rusher." If he stays healthy he can do it next year.

Thanks for highlighting this. I was going to bring it up, but I just spaced throughout the day, listening to the niners game.
I'd like to see him break 2000 in a season!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

He only needs to average 200 yards a game for the rest of the season
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

He only needs to average 200 yards a game for the rest of the season

math ftl

Share 49ersWebzone