LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Countdown to History: Frank Gore earns 49ers franchise record at 10:51 of the 2nd quarter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He'll forsure get that 49ers all time rushing record but i highly doubt he gets to 10,000 yards rushing with the niners
Joe perry is having a bad year. First he dies and then is likely to have his record broken. 2011 has been unkind to mr. Perry
Originally posted by frozen49er:
I love Frank to death, but where would you put Craig on the all time best 49er RB list?

I think the top 49er RBs go as follows (corrected):

1) Craig
2) Gore
3) Hearst
4) Perry
5) McElhenny
6) R. Waters
7) W. Tyler
8) J. Cason
[ Edited by taney71 on Oct 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM ]
I hope he gets them in the Dec 4th game because that's my bday and I'll be at that game.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
I love Frank to death, but where would you put Craig on the all time best 49er RB list?

1. Gore
2. Craig
3. Hearst
4. Perry
5. McElheny
6. Tyler
7. Willard
8. Watters
9. J.D. Smith
10. Garner
Originally posted by modninerfan:
1. Gore
2. Craig
3. Hearst
4. Perry
5. McElheny
6. Tyler
7. Willard
8. Watters
9. J.D. Smith
10. Garner

I just corrected my list to include McElhenny. Stupid me for not thinking more about him. I would have put Garner but didn't go to a top 10.
Both lists fail for not listing kory sheets #1. I mean WTF?
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Both lists fail for not listing kory sheets #1. I mean WTF?

Why would they have Kory Sheets as #1 when Thomas Clayton clearly outperformed every running back in Niner history in that one preseason game he played in?
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Where is all the Gore hate at??????
Originally posted by Ether:

Why would they have Kory Sheets as #1 when Thomas Clayton clearly outperformed every running back in Niner history in that one preseason game he played in?

..........Glen Coffee

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
..........Glen Coffee

Forgetting the beast that was Kevan Barlow
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:

1) Craig
2) Gore
3) Hearst
4) Perry
5) McElhenny
6) R. Waters
7) W. Tyler
8) J. Cason

I wouldn't put Gore in the top 5 at all...he's been good but not that good, Perry was a RB ahead of his time. Personally for me it would be Hearst, but I never really saw Craig play
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by taney71:

1) Craig
2) Gore
3) Hearst
4) Perry
5) McElhenny
6) R. Waters
7) W. Tyler
8) J. Cason

I wouldn't put Gore in the top 5 at all...he's been good but not that good, Perry was a RB ahead of his time. Personally for me it would be Hearst, but I never really saw Craig play

Your crazy

Single season rankings

#1 - Rushing Yards
#2 - Rushing TD's
#1 - Yards per Carry

In 10 of the 49ers best rushing performances in a Season, Frank is mentioned in 3. Hearst 2, Garner 2, Craig 1.

#1 - Career Yards per game

And if you think Frank Gore has a fumbling problem, get this, Joe Perry holds the franchise record for most fumbles in a career with 60... Frank Gore is ranked #11 with 28
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Your crazy

Single season rankings

#1 - Rushing Yards
#2 - Rushing TD's
#1 - Yards per Carry

In 10 of the 49ers best rushing performances in a Season, Frank is mentioned in 3. Hearst 2, Garner 2, Craig 1.

#1 - Career Yards per game

And if you think Frank Gore has a fumbling problem, get this, Joe Perry holds the franchise record for most fumbles in a career with 60... Frank Gore is ranked #11 with 28

Almost incomprehensible that he could run for such a high average when dealing with such a horrible offense most of his career. Craig had to "deal" with the most explosive offense of all-time.
Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!
Share 49ersWebzone