There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3-0 vs. 2-1

If we had held on to the lead last week we would be undefeated going into week 4. How would you feel about the team after today's game had we one last week? Personally, I would be just as concerned as I am being 2-1. I wouldn't have felt better about being 3-0 because today's game would have reminded me regardless that there is a lot we have to work on, and down there road it will be harder to win games like this. That's just me though.

Would you feel differently about today's game if we had beat dallas last week?
[ Edited by 9erVillian on Sep 25, 2011 at 7:08 PM ]
We're only going to get better as the season goes on so being 2-1 at this point is great.
Personally I like 3-0 better.
It's like everything has been going the "49ers way"

SEA - Rice was out, and team banged up.
DAL - Bryant was out and secondary was severely weakened (still can't figure out how we screwed this one up)
CIN - our dirty laundry has shown why they were cut
PHI - TBD. As of right now, Vick is out! Kind of a big deal!
But but, if we were 3-0 right now we would have more SWAG.
3-0 obviously would be better. Regardless of today's performance. You would always take 3-0. That said, this team is growing, there will be good games and not so good games this year. The reality is we are in first place in the division and the Niners will look a whole lot differently in 6 weeks.
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
If we had held on to the lead last week we would be undefeated going into week 4. How would you feel about the team after today's game had we one last week? Personally, I would be just as concerned as I am being 2-1. I wouldn't have felt better about being 3-0 because today's game would have reminded me regardless that there is a lot we have to work on, and down there road it will be harder to win games like this. That's just me though.

Would you feel differently about today's game if we had beat dallas last week?

no s**t
Move on, we are 2-1
You can say we are lucky to be 3-0 despite our sh*tty play or exactly where we should be at 2-1. Obviously, I had to put in a lot of thoughts into this line of thinking.

3-0 would be great but after 0-5 last year, 2-1 with our 5th win vs an AFC team in 8 years and our 3rd 10 AM win in 5 years, is nothing to sneeze at.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
If we had held on to the lead last week we would be undefeated going into week 4. How would you feel about the team after today's game had we one last week? Personally, I would be just as concerned as I am being 2-1. I wouldn't have felt better about being 3-0 because today's game would have reminded me regardless that there is a lot we have to work on, and down there road it will be harder to win games like this. That's just me though.

Would you feel differently about today's game if we had beat dallas last week?

no s**t

Originally posted by SJniner7:
It's like everything has been going the "49ers way"

SEA - Rice was out, and team banged up.
DAL - Bryant was out and secondary was severely weakened (still can't figure out how we screwed this one up)
CIN - our dirty laundry has shown why they were cut
PHI - TBD. As of right now, Vick is out! Kind of a big deal!

i would say the opposite....
sea crabtree hobbled, goldson out spencer not playing but a few plays
dal crabtree AND edwards out, goldson out and again spencer not playing much
That is the past. We were lucky to hold on this week. Harbaugh proved he didn't learn a thing from the loss to Dallas. Folks, we have another loser of a coach. He is WAY TOO CONSERVATIVE. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
But but, if we were 3-0 right now we would have more SWAG.

The Zone most certainly would, yes.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
That is the past. We were lucky to hold on this week. Harbaugh proved he didn't learn a thing from the loss to Dallas. Folks, we have another loser of a coach. He is WAY TOO CONSERVATIVE. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

We lost today?