LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Possibly the most unsatisfying win ever....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we win 13 more games just like today I will be very satisfied.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

THIS
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

THIS

x100

Wins don't get any uglier, but I'll take it every time.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by boast:
Possibly the most unsatisfying thread ever....

lol this lol

Just win, baby! Wonder if that is trademarked....................
A shortened offseason, a win against a divisional opponent, one bs loss, a win against a nondivisional opponent at a 10:00 am start, Alex Smith has been the positive of the offense, and you're complaining? Sorry, but I'm happy right now.
Originally posted by hofer36:
maybe next week we can get a satisfying loss

+1

I think most on here would agree, about 45 - 47 OT loss, Smith gets a season ending injury - better make that - Smith gets a career ending injury - NO WAIT! Smith gets a life ending injury! I think that would satisfy most members of this board.
[ Edited by JREED23 on Sep 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM ]
haters will always find a reason to hate, when was the last time we were 2-1?
Originally posted by JREED23:

+1

I think most on here would agree, about 45 - 47 OT loss, Smith gets a season ending injury - better make that - Smith gets a career ending injury - NO WAIT! Smith gets a life ending injury! I think that would satisfy most members of this board.

Originally posted by JREED23:

+1

Only the dumba$$ losers.

• tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Originally posted by jreff22:
are you gonna post any info in the draft threads about any of your favorites?

I really havent spent a ton of time looking this year, as our season winds down and my time free's up at at the beginning of February I will likely spend alot of time in the film room looking at draftee's and try and write up an in depth analysis on some of the kids the board wants analysis written on.

I do, the running backs that they have at Florida are high on my list.

I think one's name is "Demp"????

I really havent spent a ton of time looking this year, as our season winds down and my time free's up at at the beginning of February I will likely spend alot of time in the film room looking at draftee's and try and write up an in depth analysis on some of the kids the board wants analysis written on.

roger that...

obviously CB and FS will be major targets, your specialty anyways
WE won it was ugly.I was like come on niners pleases,but we won happy for the rest of the week .2-1 #1
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fandemonium:
It seems like some "fans" are stuck in complain mode. As the team is undeniably progressing, we'll have to see what the complaints retreat to

YEP!!!

I have to laugh at all of the Non-Knowing Numb-Nut Fans in this forum that have zero clue that they are watch the transformation of this team...

It reminds me of 1980.

roger that...

obviously CB and FS will be major targets, your specialty anyways

Kind off thinking of doing a review of the top DB on each SEC team since it is so loaded with studs and my god LSU'S backfield is just f**king amazing, and I have access to tons of film there. Guess I will just have to play it by ear and see what the draftzone is interested in, but that is my idea for right now,
Share 49ersWebzone