LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

And we're in sole possession of first place in the West!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NFL Network gameday highlights are a joke and sound unprofessional, they all sound bitter that the Niners won since they expected the bengals too. Sound like they have no clue how Alex Smith has played so far this year.

but....NFC West 1st Place
Ugly win but I will take it. The niners were in a similar situation under nolan a couple of years ago. Lets see if Harbaugh and company can continue winning.
Originally posted by Niners028:
NFL Network gameday highlights are a joke and sound unprofessional, they all sound bitter that the Niners won since they expected the bengals too. Sound like they have no clue how Alex Smith has played so far this year.

Yeah, Todd what's his name and Jamie Dukes were unprofessional. Media/fans want those teams that don't play defense and throw the ball for 400 a game. Anyways, to the OP. Knock on wood that you didn't jinx us.

2-1 49ers @Philly, TB, @DET, Bye, Cleveland
1-2 Seattle ATL, @NYG, Bye @CLE, CIN
1-2 Cardinals NYG, @MIN, Bye, PIT, @BAL
0-3 Rams - Washington,Bye, @Dallas, @GB, New Orleans

That's for the 1st 8 weeks. Pretty tough games coming up for all of us.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 25, 2011 at 5:11 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah, Todd what's his name and Jamie Dukes were unprofessional. Media/fans want those teams that don't play defense and throw the ball for 400 a game. Anyways, to the OP. Knock on wood that you didn't jinx us.

It'll be us or the Seahawks at the end of week 8, and I'm guessing us. I think both teams will likely go 2-2.
Originally posted by Janitor:
It'll be us or the Seahawks at the end of week 8, and I'm guessing us. I think both teams will likely go 2-2.

Wow. Tough schedule for all.

Sea - I see them only winning the Cincinnati game leaving them at 2-5

Cards - I don't believe they can win any of those games lol. 1-6

Rams- only game I see them POSSIBLY winning is home to Washington. Leaving them at 1-6

49ers - we could win next week at Philly. It will be tough. I see us beating TB. I believe we lose @ Detroit. They are legit this year. I think the Cleveland game will be an easy one.
4-3 . Maybe 5-2. That's a 2-3 game lead in our division. Ill take that
Originally posted by QBguru:
Wow. Tough schedule for all.

Sea - I see them only winning the Cincinnati game leaving them at 2-5

Cards - I don't believe they can win any of those games lol. 1-6

Rams- only game I see them POSSIBLY winning is home to Washington. Leaving them at 1-6

49ers - we could win next week at Philly. It will be tough. I see us beating TB. I believe we lose @ Detroit. They are legit this year. I think the Cleveland game will be an easy one.
4-3 . Maybe 5-2. That's a 2-3 game lead in our division. Ill take that

I expect a win at home against Cleveland and that is no gimmy but I would be happy with a win against TB. At DET and Philly I will be happy if we make a game out of it. Other than that we could see some upsets but if all goes according to plan we could all be at like 2-3 wins after week 8.

Oh and I think Cards could possibly beat Minnesota on the road. Giants at home unlikely but possible.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Woot!!! I'll take it baby!!!!!

this
I like the fact that our Bye week is the last one in our division. Hopefully we can have at least one game lead going into our Bye so we can have a step up during the division games later on.

2000 Posts... woot woot!!
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Sep 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM ]
A Win vs Philly And/Or Tampa would be HUGE. Considering that we can possibly sweep our division, thats 5 more wins right there, puts us at 7 wins, with the two so far.

Damn Rams may start 0-7 and the Tards 2-5 Seatle 2-5

I would not complain about us going 2-2 over our next 4
Looks like Luck will be in the NFC West.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Looks like Luck will be in the NFC West.

Or KC
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by cook49er:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by cook49er:
relying on others' misery for our success. thats the way of the new 49ers.

What? We have the best record in the division. At 2-1, we have a better record than MOST teams. That has absolutely nothing to do with the poor play of our division rivals.

just thinking back to a time when it didnt matter who was winning b/c we knew we would outclass everyone in the division. now we need a security blanket just in case we stumble (eg why we're all excited that we're the only 2-1 team in the division with only 3 WEEKS into the season).

So you won't be satisfied either way. Complain when we win, complain when we lose. Let's face it, we're no longer in the 1980s. Take some solace in that so far, we're winning a few games. It's a nice change in comparison to the past few years.

I took solace in it a couple years back when we started 3-1 with Shaun Hill (almost 4-0 if not for a Favre miracle). The division was pretty weak back then as well, as look how it ended up for us.

Can't blame them. They had to watch a damn ugly game. I'm a fan and that game almost made me throw up with sloppy play.
Share 49ersWebzone