LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

Official Jim Harbaugh Mock Offseason - (Pre-Combine)

I would pick Beckham over Robinson, but other than that I wouldn't mind this draft at all!
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am down with the draft and the off season moves. As a point of clarification, Goodwin is a FA so he is simply not re signed.

I also would consider re upping eric wright if they can get him for a 2 or 3 year deal with little guaranteed money.

Love the Fales pick. I also like how you went from position of need being the top picks.

#1 need WR
#2 SS
#3 CB
#4 C
#5 back up qb love it....
Why give Wright a deal when the guy proved nothing and was benched for Cox when rogers went out.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am down with the draft and the off season moves. As a point of clarification, Goodwin is a FA so he is simply not re signed.

I also would consider re upping eric wright if they can get him for a 2 or 3 year deal with little guaranteed money.

Love the Fales pick. I also like how you went from position of need being the top picks.

#1 need WR
#2 SS
#3 CB
#4 C
#5 back up qb love it....
Why give Wright a deal when the guy proved nothing and was benched for Cox when rogers went out.

Well said. Wright had his shot and didn't show up when the Niners needed him most. Good thing he was only on a 1 year deal. Next man up!
Originally posted by lamontb:

This was my logic while putting this together as well.
One of the better mocks so far.
Originally posted by bigwads:
One of the better mocks so far.

Thank you sir.
Originally posted by MTninerfan:
I would pick Beckham over Robinson, but other than that I wouldn't mind this draft at all!

The more I see of Beckham the more I like. He can help in the return game too.
Share 49ersWebzone