LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Anyone else more worried about this game than you were about Dallas last week?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was more worried last week.
Can't worry about this team until they solidify their O and D to the point where we can make predictions based on more than blind faith. I hope they win but given the nature of the NFL, on any given Sunday!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Can't worry about this team until they solidify their O and D to the point where we can make predictions based on more than blind faith. I hope they win but given the nature of the NFL, on any given Sunday!

Good post.

WE have no clue what to expect from this team yet. We haven't seen what our full starting D lineup is capable of. (if aldon, spencer, goldson ever get on teh field at the same time)

We have no clue what our offense will do, until we end up down by 21 at the half, and finally start slinging it.
We better win the cowgirls were our test....If we dont that will s**k big time
Originally posted by JD9671:

Cowboys were not our test. I think the Lions or bucs will be our test, maybe the eagles (but i'm not sold on them)
Originally posted by JD9671:

lol, did "suck" really just get censored?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Cowboys were not our test. I think the Lions or bucs will be our test, maybe the eagles (but i'm not sold on them)

The Bucs? LOL you're worried about the Bucs but you're not sold on the Eagles? Come Again?
our test so far fool..
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

The Bucs haven't looked good this year.
lolz we aren't losing this game. this will start our 6 game win streak

Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
So your stating Bengals are a better team then the 49ers? Not mention and considering the fact the Broncos (THE BRONCOS)!!!! just beat them, your crazy dude. This is a easy win, shut down Benson on the ground with our #1 rated rush D, and confuse/hit Dalton allday like we did to Romo, Dalton is not as tough or smart as Romo. Anybody thinking we are losing YOUR S T U P I D!!

Actually that would be "You're stupid". If you are going to accuse someone of being stupid, you should at least make sure you don't make yourself look that way in the process.

haha...nice work. In other news I just read that Benson is suspended for 3 games. Does anyone know when that starts?
Originally posted by VaNiner540:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
So your stating Bengals are a better team then the 49ers? Not mention and considering the fact the Broncos (THE BRONCOS)!!!! just beat them, your crazy dude. This is a easy win, shut down Benson on the ground with our #1 rated rush D, and confuse/hit Dalton allday like we did to Romo, Dalton is not as tough or smart as Romo. Anybody thinking we are losing YOUR S T U P I D!!

Actually that would be "You're stupid". If you are going to accuse someone of being stupid, you should at least make sure you don't make yourself look that way in the process.

haha...nice work. In other news I just read that Benson is suspended for 3 games. Does anyone know when that starts?

Not until next week at the earliest
you should change worried to paranoid....we're not going to lose to the Bengals. I already have the confidence in Harbaugh that he can at least give us that difference between the 2 Mikes. Winning games vs the absolute suckage of the NFL, have to believe we win easily in Cincy.
4 out of the next 6 are early games. Ouch!
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM ]
Nobody is worried about the weak ass bungles!
Share 49ersWebzone