There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else more worried about this game than you were about Dallas last week?

I, for one, felt better going into the game against Dallas last week than I do this week against Cincy.

It's on the road, which is where the Niners seem to consistently lose.

Andy Dalton looks pretty good and he and AJ Green could make this anemic secondary reel if they get hot early and if our front 7 doesn't get after the QB.

On offense, I see nothing from the Niners to make me think that they can take advantage of playing against a subpar Cincy defense.

Yes, they have given up a decent amount of points but they're about 10th in the league in yards allowed (yardage... something the red and gold struggle with mightily).

Furthermore, the Niners could only muster 19 points on offense against SEATTLE!

I sure hope they can handle the Bengals and move forward, but history (and logic) tell me that we're primed to lay an egg in Ohio.

I pray I'm wrong... this team is like a recurring nightmare. One that takes its toll after 8 long years.
Its a road game so im a expecting a loss. If we lose ugly ill be pissed but if we play well and still lose I wont be upset longer than 24 hours.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I, for one, felt better going into the game against Dallas last week than I do this week against Cincy.

It's on the road, which is where the Niners seem to consistently lose.

Andy Dalton looks pretty good and he and AJ Green could make this anemic secondary reel if they get hot early and if our front 7 doesn't get after the QB.

On offense, I see nothing from the Niners to make me think that they can take advantage of playing against a subpar Cincy defense.

Yes, they have given up a decent amount of points but they're about 10th in the league in yards allowed (yardage... something the red and gold struggle with mightily).

Furthermore, the Niners could only muster 19 points on offense against SEATTLE!

I sure hope they can handle the Bengals and move forward, but history (and logic) tell me that we're primed to lay an egg in Ohio.

I pray I'm wrong... this team is like a recurring nightmare. One that takes its toll after 8 long years.

AJ Green will make this anemic secondary reel. Get ready for a long season.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Its a road game so im a expecting a loss. If we lose ugly ill be pissed but if we play well and still lose I wont be upset longer than 24 hours.

this
Not concerned.
We're going to make those two Rooks (AJ and Dalton) look like Montana and Rice. Too much? How bout...Garcia and Owens...
Get ready for a long day. At least it'll be over early and we can all concentrate on our fantasy teams and pick em leagues!
You guys are all pathetic, must be the same fans that were at the Stick last Sunday against Dallas smh
All I know is Gore has got to break one in this game big time for some major yardage, or td. If we get more of the same that we've that we got in the past 2 games I'd say it's time to give Hunter and Dixon the lead role.
And they put up 24 on the Cowboys. So how about 28-35 on the Bengals?
yeah, we put up some points last week, should be ok this week.
Not worried, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

this

yep. me too. That's all I'm really expecting out of this season is this team playing competitive. Going 2-4 into the bye looks like the best hope we have.
I'm not worried. Harbaugh will game plan in a way that will not allow Alex to make too many mistakes. The 49ers will score enough points to win. The 49ers defense will contain the run which will put all the pressure on Andy Dalton. Im going to guess Andy will look alot like this most of the game.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
yep. me too. That's all I'm really expecting out of this season is this team playing competitive. Going 2-4 into the bye looks like the best hope we have.

So your stating Bengals are a better team then the 49ers? Not mention and considering the fact the Broncos (THE BRONCOS)!!!! just beat them, your crazy dude. This is a easy win, shut down Benson on the ground with our #1 rated rush D, and confuse/hit Dalton allday like we did to Romo, Dalton is not as tough or smart as Romo. Anybody thinking we are losing YOUR S T U P I D!!
[ Edited by CripplinYaStyle on Sep 22, 2011 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

So your stating Bengals are a better team then the 49ers? Not mention and considering the fact the Broncos (THE BRONCOS)!!!! just beat them, your crazy dude. This is a easy win, shut down Benson on the ground with our #1 rated rush D, and confuse/hit Dalton allday like we did to Romo, Dalton is not as tough or smart as Romo. Anybody thinking we are losing YOUR S T U P I D!!

Agree. We should win this game.

Sooner or later we have to turn a corner.