There are 232 users in the forums

After 2 games, what are you pleased with or encouraged by so far?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

After 2 games, what are you pleased with or encouraged by so far?

Not disapointed at all. I knew what we signed up for this year and their will still be some more growing pains. I actually like what Alex has been able to do and the team seems to believe in what Harbaugh is coaching. I am excited to see improvement over anything we have had the last few years.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Not disapointed at all. I knew what we signed up for this year and their will still be some more growing pains. I actually like what Alex has been able to do and the team seems to believe in what Harbaugh is coaching. I am excited to see improvement over anything we have had the last few years.

GTFO
Qb play all day.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm not disappointed at all. It is week 3 and we are 1-1 like I thought we would be. Our offense is a work in progress like any smart person would of figured. Our defense is exactly what I thought it would be. I guess the only disappointment for me at this point is lack of production from Frank Gore, but I believe that changes this week.

this

+1
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Uh, "all the disappointments"?

We're one and one, and our QB is playing better than he ever has. What are you so disappointed about?

Me personally, injuries, pass defense, conservative play calling, running game/offensive line play, lack of getting VD involved.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
QB play??? lol

Only thing funny is that you're such a hater that you can't even bring yourself to give a little credit where it's due. Do you hate yourself that much?
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Uh, "all the disappointments"?

We're one and one, and our QB is playing better than he ever has. What are you so disappointed about?

Me personally, injuries, pass defense, conservative play calling, running game/offensive line play, lack of getting VD involved.

Yeah, but they've only played two games after a five week training camp. They're installing a brand new offense, too. These things take time. I have to agree about the injury bug, though... very disappointing.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Bowman & RayMac deserve to be their own options.

They have both been balling.
Whens there is a bright spot to found please let me know. Thanks.
Lol, all the dissapointments. Its fricken week 2.

Originally posted by Chief:
I'm not disappointed at all. It is week 3 and we are 1-1 like I thought we would be. Our offense is a work in progress like any smart person would of figured. Our defense is exactly what I thought it would be. I guess the only disappointment for me at this point is lack of production from Frank Gore, but I believe that changes this week.

Exactly! We've played 2 games!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by darkknight49:

This. LOL and we're 1-1.
The bright spot is that our run defense is still holding up even with Franklin gone. Our front Dline is good, and our LBs are good. Now it is clear that our backfield is a problem.

Alex Smith has been holding up and we put some points on the Cowboys. We have been competitive in each game and we had a chance to win each game. So that should keep us in most every game.

Less foolish mistakes and better coaching all around.

Special teams is playing well, front part of the defense is playing well. Offense is growing and still sputtering but I at least can see signs of productivity. So I am encouraged.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
this. Andy Lee is a fkn beast!

+1...he's a weapon for us. We're gonna need to win the field-position battle as much as possible.
Share 49ersWebzone