There are 381 users in the forums

49ers vs cowboys Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Better late than never.

Of all the people in that area Walker hugs the 2 guys instead of the 2 chicks
Gotdamn lookit Smittys arm. Dude is going to be ripped by the time his career is over.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Better late than never.

Alex looks like a zombie
Willis "I'm tired of losing damnit, we're gonna go out there and kick their tails!"

Vernon "This feels good, this feels good...I hear ya brotha, AMEN!"

Alex "didn't hear lol"

Originally posted by verb1der:
Willis "I'm tired of losing damnit, we're gonna go out there and kick their tails!"

Vernon "This feels good, this feels good...I hear ya brotha, AMEN!"

Alex "didn't hear lol"

HATERS GONNA HATE

[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Sep 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
HATERS GONNA HATE

This one is perfect.

small hands dont fail me now!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

They didn't fail him when Ware swatted Smith's throwing hand from behind. Most QBs would've fumbled.

Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

They didn't fail him when Ware swatted Smith's throwing hand from behind. Most QBs would've fumbled.
i know smiths getting used to taking sacks playing for the niners, hes learned all the latest non fumbling techniques lol
Originally posted by Redeemer:

Yeah that play was awesome (for an offensive sack) to see him not fumble it, and to see him partially fumble it, and recover it, as his arms were being dragged down. all while going to the ground. And already being concussed at that point, he had the presence of mind to not fumble.

One sad but constant thing in all these pictures, is a cowboy is always right next to Alex in all these pictures. I bet if we were on a patriots forum, that Tom brady isn't always running for his life in the pics.

damn you OLINE!!

Are you sure he didn't have a concussion before the game? He looks glazed over already.
You took these photos your self right stoney?
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Are you sure he didn't have a concussion before the game? He looks glazed over already.

He does have the thousand yards stare goin, probably thinking about the game, gettin in the zone.
Share 49ersWebzone