There are 167 users in the forums

Edwards out indefinitely after knee surgery

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
T.O is still recovering from knee surgery he is not gonna be signed by anybody for a while

I thought he'd be back by October/ November.

Yeah so why sign him? Edwards will be back by then
T.O is still recovering from knee surgery he is not gonna be signed by anybody for a while

The truth is, NOBODY knows what T.O.'s actual status is. He and Rosenhaus have been completely mum about it.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Can't miss what you never had

this. i'm not taking it hard at all. i'll be looking forward to his return though
Williams will turn into our Danny Amendola. Braylon should be back to full strength after the bye week.

Gotta beat Cincy, Cleveland and either Washington or TB... and then its just winning our divisional games to make the playoffs. Not worried... yet.

If we lose to either Cincy or Cleveland... then its time for the panic button. Until then its just nice to watch a team that gets plays called in time, looks organized and coaches who dont call timeouts for motivational speaches or to berrate players and/or refs.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The truth is, NOBODY knows what T.O.'s actual status is. He and Rosenhaus have been completely mum about it.

Whats going on his show? Have not watched this year. Have seen just parts of it over the years
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Whats going on his show? Have not watched this year. Have seen just parts of it over the years

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/9/20/2437376/terrell-owens-korea-knee update on Owens. Even with Edwards returning in a few weeks, Crabtree's foot is a worry. appears it could be with him the whole season
Originally posted by 5280High:
Williams will turn into our Danny Amendola.

But Williams isn't white
Sucks, don't think he will be done for the year but will probably miss 4-6 weeks (at least i hope its not for the year). Crabtree needs to step up now.
well shat, no running game crappy Oline our no1 receiver out who knows how long ....at least its early in the season.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Williams will turn into our Danny Amendola.

But Williams isn't white

So then he will be described as "athletic" instead of "blue-collar" (reference to "The League"

• Nes49
  • Veteran
F--K!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

I wouldn't want him even if he was healthy.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Can't miss what you never had

this. i'm not taking it hard at all. i'll be looking forward to his return though

I am more looking at it as "well figures." Nothing with this franchise surprises me anymore. I'm pretty definite now that our team has some sort of evil curse on it. Some crazy Bill Walsh curse for going away from the 49ers bread and butter, I don't know. You can look back the last 8 years and all the "how the $$$$ did that happen moments", and just the constant runs of bad luck. There are so many of them.
Williams will turn into our Danny Amendola. Braylon should be back to full strength after the bye week.

Gotta beat Cincy, Cleveland and either Washington or TB... and then its just winning our divisional games to make the playoffs. Not worried... yet.

If we lose to either Cincy or Cleveland... then its time for the panic button. Until then its just nice to watch a team that gets plays called in time, looks organized and coaches who dont call timeouts for motivational speaches or to berrate players and/or refs.

I hope he turns into Steve Smith, the dude showed he's got some hops and some good hands on that TD!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
I hope he turns into Steve Smith, the dude showed he's got some hops and some good hands on that TD!
yup i think he can be something special

im not talking #1 WR but definitally a solid player
Share 49ersWebzone