LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Why all the Doom and Gloom? It's only Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Because you can clearly see where this team is going. We would be 0 - 2 if Ted Ginn didn't bail us out in game 1. Our secondary failed badly in that game too.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Because you can clearly see where this team is going. We would be 0 - 2 if Ted Ginn didn't bail us out in game 1. Our secondary failed badly in that game too.

Oh, were we behind that game?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

We were going to lose. The momentum had shifted. The collapse of the secondary and the defense in general had already started taking place in the 4th Q. Just TG bailed us out.
We were going to lose. The momentum had shifted. The collapse of the secondary and the defense in general had already started taking place in the 4th Q. Just TG bailed us out.

Nah, the d played a crap 3rd quarter but the knuckled
back up in the 4th

Edit: I mean they stepped back up towards the end of he game
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Sep 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM ]
It's just called a regular day in Niner Talk.

Nah, the d played a crap 3rd quarter but the knuckled
back up in the 4th

Edit: I mean they stepped back up towards the end of he game

Ok 2nd half then....
I was gonna go with last of the third and half of the 4th :)
But yea you can't say we were gonna lose when we never lost the lead and they failed to continue to put points on the board
The whining in NT doesn't bother me that much. It's no different than what I've heard from Inmates over the last 14 and a half years, so I'm use to it. It's funny and sad at the same time to watch man-rants. I see why Chuck use to call NT Romper room. Just sayin...
[ Edited by ObePwnD on Sep 20, 2011 at 6:55 PM ]
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]

This place becomes an absolute wasteland for reason after losses. You do remember our last drive before Ginn went off don't you? Guess not.
Damn I wish it could be friday already just so we could be past all of the whining and crying here in NT.

GO NINER'S
  • Silky
  • Veteran
We will stop Andy Dalton

NEXT QUESTION!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
We will bury Andy Dalton

NEXT QUESTION!

Fixed that for you.
Share 49ersWebzone