LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 170 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Only one lineup change for the 49ers: Bruce Miller will play instead of Moran Norris (fibula). Dashon Goldson listed as starter at FS

Guess that means TBrown still starts over Spencer at CB?
This makes me sad too!
Originally posted by JustaFan45:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Only one lineup change for the 49ers: Bruce Miller will play instead of Moran Norris (fibula). Dashon Goldson listed as starter at FS

Guess that means TBrown still starts over Spencer at CB?
This makes me sad too!

Brown's a quick athlete and all, but he doesn't make many plays, which you have to expect from an athletic CB that doesn't tackle well. Spencer had a rough year last year, but everyone did, and he's been solid for most of his career, IMO
OMG I AM SO FCKIN PUMPED WE BETTER WIN AND KICK THE BUNGLES ASS BECAUSE THIS IS AS WINNABLE AS IT GETS OUTSIDE OUR DIVISION AND WE NEED THIS SOOOO BAD I HOPE I DIDNT GET UP THIS EARLY TO BE LET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by verb1der:
OMG I AM SO FCKIN PUMPED WE BETTER WIN AND KICK THE BUNGLES ASS BECAUSE THIS IS AS WINNABLE AS IT GETS OUTSIDE OUR DIVISION AND WE NEED THIS SOOOO BAD I HOPE I DIDNT GET UP THIS EARLY TO BE LET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocaine is a hell of a drug
Brown's a quick athlete and all, but he doesn't make many plays, which you have to expect from an athletic CB that doesn't tackle well. Spencer had a rough year last year, but everyone did, and he's been solid for most of his career, IMO
I've watched Brown closely he's terrible at stopping and breaking on the ball and receiver.
Originally posted by JustaFan45:
This makes me sad too!

Won't last, id rather see brock, culliver, spencer.

Maybe brown is the best of the bunch, and we just don't know it yet.

MANNY LAWSON THE BEST COVERAGE LINEBACKER IN THE NFL WILL PROBABLY HELP COVER VERNON DAVIS AND THAT MIGHT BE THE KEY IN TAKING OUT ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYMAKERS SO I HOPE ALEX WILL SEE CRABTREE IS ALSO PLAYING ON THE FIELD AND GET HIM THE BALL!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO 2-1!
Crabs not starting?

MANNY LAWSON THE BEST COVERAGE LINEBACKER IN THE NFL WILL PROBABLY HELP COVER VERNON DAVIS AND THAT MIGHT BE THE KEY IN TAKING OUT ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYMAKERS SO I HOPE ALEX WILL SEE CRABTREE IS ALSO PLAYING ON THE FIELD AND GET HIM THE BALL!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO 2-1!

I see that, as a result of the unfreezing process, I am unable to control THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE!!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Crabs not starting?

Matts estimate he will get ~15 snaps

Someone post a link for a stream of the game ive got to work overtime in my office and my little digital TV wont pick up Fox Bay Area. Whenever a link comes up i would greatly aprreciate it if people posted . Thanks
Tolzien inactive... I guess the US didn't use the big bombs at the start of WW2.
Tolzien inactive... I guess the US didn't use the big bombs at the start of WW2.

wouldnt be surprised if we see kap by the 2nd quarter when alex gets sacked 99 times
Lets go Niners!
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/20420/Michael-Crabtree-expected-to-be-limited-today/Default.aspx

Josh Morgan - Ted Ginn - Kyle Williams - Michael Crabtree

So we're pretty thin @ WR so I could see us relying on Delanie Walker to create mismatches. GO NINERS!!
Share 49ersWebzone