There are 204 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MILFS:
I will cry like a little b***h if we don't win this game.

eh, i'm so used to the losing that it doesn't affect me. it's like what patriot fans feel when they win every other game by 25 points.
Mike Sando's NFC West week 3 predictions:

San Francisco at Cincinnati, 1 p.m. ET: It's somewhat amazing the 49ers have controlled games without exceeding 209 yards against an opponent. Their defensive front seven should give the Bengals problems. On offense, Vernon Davis could be matched against former teammate Manny Lawson. Davis is due for a touchdown. My best guess: 49ers 23, Bengals 17.

Arizona at Seattle,4:15 p.m. ET: The Cardinals have the better offense. They'll also be playing on the road, possibly in the rain, against a good defense. Their running back, Beanie Wells, has hamstring concerns. If the Seahawks cannot make offensive headway at home against a defense allowing 466 yards per game, look out below. My best guess: Seahawks 20, Cardinals 19.

Baltimore at St. Louis, 4:05 p.m. ET: The Ravens would be the easy choice based on some of the Rams' struggles and injury concerns to this point. I just don't see this Rams team opening a season 0-2 at home and 0-3 overall. Of course, it's easier to get there from where the Rams stand right now. My best guess: Rams 19, Ravens 17.
"mortreport: Bengals plan to play WR Jerome Simpson vs. 49ers despite being excused from practice following marijuana bust at home this week."
--http://twitter.com/mortreport/status/117933466028474369
  • Jiks
Originally posted by valrod33:
"mortreport: Bengals plan to play WR Jerome Simpson vs. 49ers despite being excused from practice following marijuana bust at home this week."
--http://twitter.com/mortreport/status/117933466028474369

It's the Bengals, I honestly and I mean honestly am not surprised one bit. Kind of sad, but again it's the Bengals.
This is the first time that I have been nervous for a Bengals game since the '89 season.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i wouldnt be nervous. gore will have a field day with their bad run blocking.
After the 2nd quarter:

49ers: 27
Bengals: 10

After the 4th quarter:

49ers: 30 (Akers FG to avoid overtime with 1 min left in the game)
Bengals: 27
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 25, 2011 at 8:33 AM ]
Gameday! Go Niners
Lets get VD involved early, pass the ball a little.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
GO NINERS!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
After the 2nd quarter:

49ers: 27
Bengals: 10

After the 4th quarter:

49ers: 30 (Akers FG to avoid overtime with 1 min left in the game)
Bengals: 27
sounds about right.
Originally posted by dwett:
GO NINERS!!!

49ers inactives: QB Scott Tolzien, WR Braylon Edwards, FB Moran Norris, OL Daniel Kilgore, Mike Person, and DL Ian Williams, Demarcus Dobbs.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Bengals inactives: S Taylor Mays, WR Andrew Hawkins, S Robert Sands, LB Dontay Moch, G Otis Hudson, TE Colin Cochart, DE Robert Geathers.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Only one lineup change for the 49ers: Bruce Miller will play instead of Moran Norris (fibula). Dashon Goldson listed as starter at FS

Guess that means TBrown still starts over Spencer at CB?
Share 49ersWebzone