LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by tohara3:

What are the odds of Harbaugh sneaking in a different QB for tomorrow's game--to give Smith a chance to heal his noggin and to blow up the myths?

Originally posted by ninerfan29:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
What are the odds of Harbaugh sneaking in a different QB for tomorrow's game--to give Smith a chance to heal his noggin and to blow up the myths?

I find it doubtful he will play another QB for Sunday. Alex says hes fine and hes been cleared to play. To not play him would spring just more doubt into this team. And would show a lack of confidence in Alex.

not to mention we'd lose
  • dj43
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Should I take the over and 9ers or under and 9ers??

9ers and the over. Although everyone I have heard on Sports Radio is taking the Bengals. I'm sorry but I think Dalton Benson and Green ( sounds like a damn law firm) are all gonna have bad days. You get the points at 3 or 3 1/2?

Remember the name JERMAINE GRESHAM.

Remember how Jason Witten torched the 49er secondary last week.

Now try to forget.
[ Edited by dj43 on Sep 24, 2011 at 5:27 PM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Should I take the over and 9ers or under and 9ers??

9ers and the over. Although everyone I have heard on Sports Radio is taking the Bengals. I'm sorry but I think Dalton Benson and Green ( sounds like a damn law firm) are all gonna have bad days. You get the points at 3 or 3 1/2?

Remember the name JERMAINE GRESHAM.

Remember how Jason Witten torched the 49er secondary last week.

Now try to forget.

Remember the name Frank Gore. Remember how he hasnt done s**t these past two weeks? hes due for a huge game.

Now try to forget, and go back to trying to remember a no name tight end thats gonna "torch" our secondary.

Go niners!!
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Sep 24, 2011 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Remember the name Frank Gore. Remember how he hasnt done s**t these past two weeks? hes due for a huge game.

Now try to forget, and go back to trying to remember a no name tight end thats gonna "torch" our secondary.

Didn't people used to say that barlow would get better?
We used more creative running plays in the preseason, than we have so far this reg season. I hope we sprinkle in some non jimmy raye I form plays this game.
I'm hoping the offense comes alive in this game. My bold prediction is Alex Smith throws forr 300+
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I'm hoping the offense comes alive in this game. My bold prediction is Alex Smith throws forr 300+

I have said that so far in games 1-2, i'm going to back off that prediction now.

He did improve his yardage by 55 over game 1. Lets hope he adds in another 55 this game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The good news: Through two games, the 49ers are already well-accustomed to bitter, hostile crowds who through no act display any eagerness to see a 49er victory.
The bad news: They were both home games.

Originally posted by captain_planet:
The good news: Through two games, the 49ers are already well-accustomed to bitter, hostile crowds who through no act display any eagerness to see a 49er victory.

What a sad truth that is...
Originally posted by ninerfan29:
Originally posted by captain_planet:

What a sad truth that is...

Ugly truth
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for pdizo916.
speaking of bad fans, would it make me one if i put money that the bengals would win tomorrow?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
speaking of bad fans, would it make me one if i put money that the bengals would win tomorrow?

Makes you a bit of a dumb one if you decide to tell all of us about it
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Makes you a bit of a dumb one if you decide to tell all of us about it

Nah, i think what is dumber is that I made a bet with the same friend that the niners will beat the Steelers.
Share 49ersWebzone