There are 309 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Damn, SybErk. 58,000 posts?

yes. and not a one of them has ever been informative or helpful.

LOL.

Don't look now, but Wendell Tyler's about to fumble again.

So, they're all NinerTalk posts, then?
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

So, they're all NinerTalk posts, then?

• Baldie
  • Veteran
if we lose this game.....well......not gonna be good for confidence going to Philly because we can all probably count Philly as a loss.
Originally posted by SAC11:
Go Niners!!!

Originally posted by tohara3:

What are the odds of Harbaugh sneaking in a different QB for tomorrow's game--to give Smith a chance to heal his noggin and to blow up the myths?
I am curious to see if we use Kaepernick on some designed runs.

There are several benefits to this:

1) Gets him some in-game experience. Can help a little in adjusting CK to NFL game speed.
2) Utilizes speed in the backfield and is a good chance to pickup positive yards.
3) Alex doesn't have to worry about getting hit or pressured for one play. Gets a breather.

Need to limit the hits as much as possible because we can't have our starter go down. This remark has less to do with the comment on CK running, but more about what we need to do on offense in general -- pass protect.
I would love to see Kap in a handful of plays primarly to keep the D off balance, give everyone a new look
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Don't look now, but Mark Roman is about to get burnt again

Agreed

• Silky
  • Veteran
herre's my disclaimer. Im drunk right now

With that being said, shouldN I give into the Alrx hatred or what? I've always been an aelx supporter. I love the man. But so much time hasa passed and no winngin seasons have come. Is he the one? Am I in the proper place to ask this question? Go 49ers I love yu
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
herre's my disclaimer. Im drunk right now

With that being said, shouldN I give into the Alrx hatred or what? I've always been an aelx supporter. I love the man. But so much time hasa passed and no winngin seasons have come. Is he the one? Am I in the proper place to ask this question? Go 49ers I love yu

fake and ghey
Hoping for better O line play n more creative play calling . Go niners beat the s**t out of the bungles
Alex Smith (6yr. pro) vs. Andy Dalton(rookie). Should be good.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
What are the odds of Harbaugh sneaking in a different QB for tomorrow's game--to give Smith a chance to heal his noggin and to blow up the myths?

I find it doubtful he will play another QB for Sunday. Alex says hes fine and hes been cleared to play. To not play him would spring just more doubt into this team. And would show a lack of confidence in Alex.
Share 49ersWebzone