There are 203 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PRE-GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Braylon Edwards out for a "little bit" and Michael Crabtree most likely active for 49ers on Sunday vs. Bengals

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers FB Moran Norris on crutches with an orthopedic boot on his left foot. Said he's fine. But visual evidence didn't look good for Sunday.
[ Edited by VDSF on Sep 21, 2011 at 1:12 PM ]
we gonna get beat down
ya no edwards

crabtree injured

lets hope kyle williams is as good as i think he may be
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
ya no edwards

crabtree injured

I was under the impression that he was going to play this week. No?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
ya no edwards

crabtree injured

yup
Originally posted by valrod33:
ya no edwards

crabtree injured

yup

he is

but i stil think hes still semi injured
ya no edwards

crabtree injured

yup

he is

but i stil think hes still semi injured

ya hes banged up, its gonna be a pain tolerance thing all year i think
Originally posted by crabman82:
ya hes banged up, its gonna be a pain tolerance thing all year i think

which is why i believe he wont have much of an impact

although i do think he can be a #1 WR in the WCO (suits all his strengths) unfortunatly i dont think it will be thsi year
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we gonna get beat down

Heard that a lot last week too
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we gonna get beat down

Heard that a lot last week too
Syber says that every week.

Originally posted by VDSF:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Braylon Edwards out for a "little bit" and Michael Crabtree most likely active for 49ers on Sunday vs. Bengals

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers FB Moran Norris on crutches with an orthopedic boot on his left foot. Said he's fine. But visual evidence didn't look good for Sunday.

If Miller comes in and does a stellar job, Norris' playing time is going to start steadily decreasing I'm sure.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

If Miller comes in and does a stellar job, Norris' playing time is going to start steadily decreasing I'm sure.

Im sure he would get cut, he almost got cut before the year started before he took a paycut. Im betting the Niners hope miller plays well
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Im sure he would get cut, he almost got cut before the year started before he took a paycut. Im betting the Niners hope miller plays well

Aside from a win and no more injuries... a strong rushing performance with Miller as the FB would be the best thing that can happen to this offense outside of Smith throwing for 300 yards, and Hunter getting more carries.

Norris needs to go, having him on the field is basically the same as having another O-lineman report as an eligible tight-end but with worse blocking. Time for Miller to take advantage.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by samoan49er:
I'm probably wrong, but for some reason I remember Singletary having the final say on the roster

Mike Maiocco discussed this during the offseason, stating that Baalke had the final call on all draftees. He simply capitulated to Singletary. Bad move. I had Morgan Burnett as the best safety on the board at that point, and an early second round value. He has been pretty excellent this year for the Packers.

Just let the MadDog run the draft.
No thanks. We prefer to keep you in your basement, grading papers and "running" your big board.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Norris being injured does not affect me at all. Gore may feel a little hurt, but its not like he has opened any holes for him this year.
Share 49ersWebzone