There are 234 users in the forums

What was the most soul crushing loss of the past 5 years?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
2009 at Minnesota by far imo.
Dallas, by far. Sing's offense was a joke. We all knew it would catch up to us, and it showed the longer he remained the head coach.

This year is supposed to be about OFFENSE. Considering we played a depleted Cowboys team, and broke a couple of Romo's ribs, the game shouldnt even have been close. Team choked, and now all I see on Sportscenter, Sportsnation, Jim Rome is Burning, Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, and ESPN First Take is how Romo is a championed quarterback that can will his team to victory.

Its disgusting, and what makes it worse is that WE allowed him to do it. Damn shame....
The loss against the Vikings in '09. That one happened on my birthday.
This one hurt me more because i was there. Blowing two double digit leads with all those Cowboys fans there f**king stung. The walk out too my car was one of the most miserable walks out after a game I've ever had.
I will vote the Vikings game # 1, The Atlanta game # 2, The saints game last year # 3, a Colts game at Indy a couple years ago, maybe the Dallas game last week.
I wanted to kill someone after that Minnesota game. I don't think I've ever been that mad after a loss. Ever.
Definatly that Minnesota Loss... Brett Favvvre is just such a piece of trash....
the atlanta game, with favre u always know he can do a miracle (u almost semi-expect it), in the atlanta game we had that awesome moment with nates pick (he really made a great read) and within 5 seconds he had given the ball back. extreme high to extreme low in 5 seconds
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Flame me for my conspiracy theorist attitude if you must, but to this day, I SWEAR he stepped on the line. On one of the television replays (different angle than these gifs), it appeared to me that he stepped on the line. That replay is IMPOSSIBLE to find, and they only showed it ONE time on tv.

Shady business.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Sep 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM ]
I hate games that we shoot ourselves in the foot more than games we lose to because of an unbelievably great executed play.

ATL game last year pissed me off more than anything: wanted to choke out Clements
DAL game this year: eff you Harbaugh, Reggie Smith, and Whitner.

NATE CLEMENTS FUMBLE OF INTERCEPTION AGAINST FALCONS??
brett favre with minnesota by far. because i hated him before and after that he is the most hated motherf**ker whos ever walked the earth...
The vikings game. Just when I thought we were going to be Favre twice in a row, and win 3 games in a row for the first time in who knows how long, he gets a miracle throw to kill us again!
I would reply to your choices, but since you did this for you and don't care if I read it or not, I won't say any more.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Vikings

It's not even close. I haven't missed a game now in 13 years and this is by far the worst!

Share 49ersWebzone