LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
still trippin off that catch by crabtree. he went way up to get that one...we definitely have the playmakers to be a tough team to beat when firing on all cylinders. and fuk the refs...every time they f**k up a call they should have to pay a fine.
Originally posted by verb1der:
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lack of enthusiasm in here.

Sing would've have been having gasms over a win like this ill tell you that much. Nice to have road win btw.
Beating a team that isnt exactly good....
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'll take the win......but if our offense goes into Philly like they performed today....we will lose big . Vick may or may not play but you still have Vince young back there who can run.

I give props to our secondary today though....they placed well! However cincinnati WR's are nothing compared to Philly's.

On side note....we could end up being 1st place in our division at the end of the day.....
I know it's just the Bengals, but it seems like coming from behind forces us to actually play real offense in the 4th quarter instead of letting some team back in it because we are trying to protect a lead by playing it safe. I wish we would just keep playing aggressively when we have the lead.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by daWest:
still trippin off that catch by crabtree. he went way up to get that one...we definitely have the playmakers to be a tough team to beat when firing on all cylinders. and fuk the refs...every time they f**k up a call they should have to pay a fine.

yea for real!

he was in bounds and that catch was LEGIT! reminded me of that catch he had against the bears on thursday night football his rookie year. we seem to have so much talent just waiting to get on the same page and click.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace130:

You're right. It's better to lose.

Theyre not exactly bad either.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I'll take the win......but if our offense goes into Philly like they performed today....we will lose big . Vick may or may not play but you still have Vince young back there who can run.

I give props to our secondary today though....they placed well! However cincinnati WR's are nothing compared to Philly's.

On side note....we could end up being 1st place in our division at the end of the day.....

Vince Young is hurt I believe. Kafka is the back-up right now.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Funny how before this game all the naysayer we're on Dalton's jock calling him the next big thing. Now that he's shown you that he's still very much a rookie, they've all switched to nitpicking the winning QB's stats.

Amazing.

• rserda
  • Veteran

It was an early game on the east coast, we haven't exactly won a ton of those in the last 10 years.
It was a game we were supposed to win and we did. It was an ugly win, sure but i don't care what my "W"s look like.
Technically, it was a comeback win. Down 6-3.
Originally posted by rserda:

It was an early game on the east coast, we haven't exactly won a ton of those in the last 10 years.

That is why they are staying in Youngstown Ohio this week.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Technically, it was a comeback win. Down 6-3.

championship
Share 49ersWebzone