LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Bal is destroying Stl

lol

Nice. Looks like Bradford is suffering from a Sophomore slump. Good for us.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Torrey Smith, 3 NFL catches, 3 TDs. 135-odd yards, in one quarter of work. @MattPomPom, WR's 1st 3 catches all TDs, ever happen before?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Nice. Looks like Bradford is suffering from a Sophomore slump. Good for us.
That would be soo funny if we didnt make the playoffs
Bal is destroying Stl

lol

Was just about to post this. 21-0 and Baltimore has the ball again. And they're doing this to the Rams in their house. Ouch! Rams might start this season 0-5.
An ugly win if i do say so myself. Does feel good to see another W in the column though
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RB Frank Gore (right ankle) played hurt in second half. Doesn't know yet if he'll be ready for next game.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This game was f**king pathetic, after Reggie caught that heroic pick the entire defense seemed like it was f**king nothing; no emotion, no elation, no feelings at all. -Willis was the only one to run up and congratulate Reggie.

This team is listless.
I noticed that, could've been that the D was Real tired after holding the team but yeah lack of enthusiasm.
probably just disgusted as a whole of how the entire team played today, that was a game you're suppose to blow the opponent the F out. It's tacky to celebrate barely escaping against a crappy team.
[ Edited by brizznasty on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:58 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Bal is destroying Stl

lol

Was just about to post this. 21-0 and Baltimore has the ball again. And they're doing this to the Rams in their house. Ouch! Rams might start this season 0-5.

When was the last time we won out east? Good win if the offense can get going a little better this season could turn out alright.
Was there a Aldon Smith sighting at all today?
  • rserda
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RB Frank Gore (right ankle) played hurt in second half. Doesn't know yet if he'll be ready for next game.

AKA he has been benched

• rserda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rigs49:
Was there a Aldon Smith sighting at all today?

He was on the field but didn't do a damn thing
STOP THE OFFTOPIC P L E A S E.
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lack of enthusiasm in here.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Hell, I'm happy. Even if Vick starts next week Philly is vulnerable. I like our chances. We could seriously go into Detroit 4-1.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Hell, I'm happy. Even if Vick starts next week Philly is vulnerable. I like our chances. We could seriously go into Detroit 4-1.
This guy likes our chances, I don't. Go Niners though.
Share 49ersWebzone