LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Did we suffer any injuries today?

Goodwin got twisted up
Takeways from this game:

-We are improving -- that much cannot be disputed. Last year Sing would have found a way to give this game away.

-Alex is doing better than expected. No, he likely will not light up the scoreboard this year but he's showing that he can function successfully as a game manager.

-Harbaugh is showing willingness to open the offense up. We (just barely) passed more than we ran this game. I expect that trend to continue.

Negatives:

-O-line is regressing. I don't know if it's a scheme or talent issues, but whatever it is it needs to be fixed ASAP.

-Gore just isn't as effective anymore. Hunter should be given more carries, and eventually worked into the starting lineup.

-Penalties. The amount of times we were called for false starts is worrying. Harbaugh needs to have a serious sit-down wit Solari.
Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
I still think Crabtree didn't step out of bounce on that TD. f**k those refs.

That's because he didn't. Alex Should have had 2 TD's and we should have won 20-6
Refs called a penalty on that.
WTF? Alex don't pretend you're a Giants fan in an attempt to get on our good side.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM ]
This game was f**king pathetic, after Reggie caught that heroic pick the entire defense seemed like it was f**king nothing; no emotion, no elation, no feelings at all. -Willis was the only one to run up and congratulate Reggie.

This team is listless.
Did we suffer any injuries today?

yes donte whitner but it isnt believed to be serious
I hope you guys head over to the "Should we trade Vernon" thread and give that man his props because he carried this offense today!
Defense saved us today, the offseason acquisitions directly contributed to the victory as well.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This game was f**king pathetic, after Reggie caught that heroic pick the entire defense seemed like it was f**king nothing; no emotion, no elation, no feelings at all. -Willis was the only one to run up and congratulate Reggie.

This team is listless.

Well that's something to complain about
Positives: We won the game

Negatives: None. Why? See above

We're 2-1 and lead the NFC West. That's all that matters kids. That's all that matters.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
CALVIN f**kING JOHNSON!!!!! OMG!

we need a WR like him

ashton jeffery or blackmon step on down

Bal is destroying Stl

lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This team is listless.
I noticed that, could've been that the D was Real tired after holding the team but yeah lack of enthusiasm.
A victory well deserved!

Normally the 49ers would find a to lose the game, not this time.
Bal is destroying Stl

lol

Nice. Looks like Bradford is suffering from a Sophomore slump. Good for us.
Share 49ersWebzone