There are 204 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
You guys are never happy. When was the last time we won ugly on the road? I know I can't remember.

Really. A road win in the eastern time zone and all we're going to get is whining. Was it pretty? Hell no. But it is a W.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
CALVIN f**kING JOHNSON!!!!! OMG!

This.
Originally posted by hateroids84:
our defense won us the game

check yo self...their rookie qb won us the game
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by niners94:
You guys are never happy. When was the last time we won ugly on the road? I know I can't remember.

Really. A road win in the eastern time zone and all we're going to get is whining. Was it pretty? Hell no. But it is a W.

ninertalk: where people b***h at being 2-1.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
WATCH A REAL QB IN STAFFORD

ALL OF THE SMITH'ERS NEED TO SEE THIS

Are you kidding? Alex was 20/30 200 yards and got a TD stolen by the refs and had 5 drops. Despite being hit like 26 times he only missed 5 throws all game, which came in the first half. This is a stupid ass post.

I just dont see why dude. Alex has played good football this year. If it werent for the 5 drops today and stolen TD Alex couldve easily had 250 yards and a TD and been 26/31. Then we win 20-6 and the games not even close. He played well today. If people dislike him for the last 6 years fine, but he is playing well right now. 2-1 and completing like 68% of his passes. This is despite like 8 false starts today that helped kill drives, and horrible line play in general.

BTW Calvin Johnson makes Matt Stafford. His sick catch where all Stafford had to do was throw a hail mary down field pretty much won them the game.
Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Are you kidding? Alex was 20/30 200 yards and got a TD stolen by the refs and had 5 drops. Despite being hit like 26 times he only missed 5 throws all game, which came in the first half. This is a stupid ass post.

shhhhh...

We're supposed to blindly hate on Alex Smith because he is actually playing decent this season.
26-23

LIONS
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by hateroids84:
our defense won us the game

check yo self...their rookie qb won us the game

their rookie qb who raped the browns and broncos with a 105 passer rating???
who is phillys backup qb??
A win on the road with this team is great. Our secondary is much better with Goldson and Spencer. Let's get ready for the Eagles. Go Niners!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

So far he doesn't look very effective! Penalty, penarly, sack, near safety, run for no gain, punt. And please don't tell us we can't judge him after only five plays...we specialize in judging here and are damn proud of it!
We have to judge them

BOTH ARE FIRST ROUND OVERALLS.

Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

shhhhh...

We're supposed to blindly hate on Alex Smith because he is actually playing decent this season.
26-23

LIONS

seriously?
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
THE OLINE WAS A DISASTER!!

Wait until next week. Trent Cole is going to end up murdering Alex.

Thank god I'm tired of that b***h ass f*ggot
Stay classy.

Sorry. haha I just had to make one post where I get my anger for Alex out. It has been released.

why are you mad at him, he missed 5 throws all game despite being hit 26 times. If you pin that on him you have a very stupid opinion.

lol!!!! Today's game didn't piss me off too much. It's the past 6 years. I won't derail this amazing thread though to keep talking about Alex. He will be gone next year and then I won't be the stupid one anymore!

Agree, Bengals stopped our run game so they knew we had to throw and Alex did well. He didn't throw any INT while under pressure handled himself well. Had several very good throws especially the pass to Vernon was fantastic great touch and put only where VD could get it. If Crabtree catches the slant he might make to the endzone. Over all I counted at least 5 dropped balls and a TD taken away. We played horrible today with 10 penalties, 5 sacks, poor communications causing time out to be wasted and we still won on the road, on the east coast. For once can people just enjoy the moment instead of constantly b*tching.
Originally posted by taney71:
They lost us the last game so ....
Today it was like a compensation for last week. Call it a PROGRESS.

Offtopic: Why didnt the Vikes step out off bounds and tried a FG instead running around like some chicken?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I just dont see why dude. Alex has played good football this year. If it werent for the 5 drops today and stolen TD Alex couldve easily had 250 yards and a TD and been 26/31. Then we win 20-6 and the games not even close. He played well today. If people dislike him for the last 6 years fine, but he is playing well right now. 2-1 and completing like 68% of his passes. This is despite like 8 false starts today that helped kill drives, and horrible line play in general.

BTW Calvin Johnson makes Matt Stafford. His sick catch where all Stafford had to do was throw a hail mary down field pretty much won them the game.

Don't engage Niner fans like him. If it's not 300+ yards, it's a bad QB performance by his fan-pinion. Anybody with common sense knows Alex is doing just fine this year. Yet another game with effective play and no turnovers. And a win. I'll take it...every single week.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Don't engage Niner fans like him. If it's not 300+ yards, it's a bad QB performance by his fan-pinion. Anybody with common sense knows Alex is doing just fine this year. Yet another game with effective play and no turnovers. And a win. I'll take it...every single week.

you're ok, kid.
Share 49ersWebzone