There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will crabs and V.D. go away??? :/

I think after their contract is up Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis will part ways with the 49ers if we dont become a contender...I couldnt blame them for doing so. Niether of them come off as a Bryant Young "Stay until i win a Bowl" type player...any thoughts?!
Davis just signed an extension last year. As for Crabs, meh i hope we trade him in the offseason
Crabs and Vd can both be cured, so I hope harbaugh figures out the cure to make them perform.
we will be contenders this year

we are using maybe 20% of our playbook and we should be 2-0 if we didnt shoot our selves in the foot
Oh and lol @ Young being a "stay until i win a superbowl" player. Dude won a superbowl his rookie year
VD is ours for another few years, I hope we trade crabtree unless he can start performing
I personally think Crabtree purposefully sat out the Cowboys game. Didn't want to mess up his relationship with his future team.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

we are using maybe 20% of our playbook and we should be 2-0 if we didnt shoot our selves in the foot
This is a serious question: Do you work for the Niners? You seem to have some pretty good insight or at least speak with a lot of confidenance about the Niners inner workings.

I would love to believe this. we will revisit after week 8...
Crabs is a merc
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

This is a serious question: Do you work for the Niners? You seem to have some pretty good insight or at least speak with a lot of confidenance about the Niners inner workings.
We didn't shoot our self in the foot. They made the plays and won.
Originally posted by niners94:
We didn't shoot our self in the foot. They made the plays and won.

CB fell down for TD

defense didnt attempt to get a fumble that was next to his foot that series gave them the game tying FG
I dont know why everyone is on Crabtree's case. I mean he wasnt able to practice all week, if he goes out there and f**ks up or isnt able to run at 100% he's just hurting himself and the team. Letting it heal is the smart thing to do. Healthy feet are very important to a WR's success. The guy has practically been professing his love for the team on twitter a few times since he got on there, and he admitted he made a mistake when he flipped out in the end zone vs Seattle. Get hime some practice this week with Alex Smith and he should be good.

I am a little worried about Vernon's ability to fit into the WCO. I thought he'd do great vs cover 2 defenses with the seam route but we haven't been running it much, and his track speed is one of his biggest strengths.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Phew!! when I read the title of this thread I was a little afraid to open it
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Davis just signed an extension last year. As for Crabs, meh i hope we trade him in the offseason

This