There are 164 users in the forums

Anthony Davis Twitter Post

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I agree with susweel.

A good player has a right to say something. Anthony Davis should close his f**king mouth and worry about the defender in front of him and that's all he should be worried about. Maybe if he didn't need TE help or a 6th offensive lineman every other play we would've won the game and fans would show more support.

Because that's what it's about right? Winning games?
Anthony Davis can say whatever the hell he wants if it's the truth. He's part of the team and probably isn't the only player to notice how sad the crowd was.

I'm sure his job would be made a lot easier at home without half the crowd screaming when the offense is on the field.

And as for susweel he's constantly complaining about whatever the topic is.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If you win they will come.

Well if the fans dont show up how will that put fire under the team to play hard enough to want to win. Its very hard to accomplish anything in this world without morale support. Who will even want to come here and play for this team? I feel like we are worse than the Jacksonville Jaguars fan base.

A decade of losing will do that you. I dont like it but the facts are the facts.

I don't wanna hear it. see the browns or chiefs
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Tell the fat mother f**ker to STFU and block someone.

That dont solve s**t with our fans. Like it or not he is right. It dont matter if Jose Cortez or Owen Pochman said it. Its the truth.

If you win they will come.

This. He should worry more about his footwork and blocking than what's going on in the stands. You can't stand losing? Work harder.
Share 49ersWebzone