There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis Twitter Post

Originally posted by travisdecpn:
My buddy and I were surrounded by Cowboy fans, albeit we were sitting in the LE stands, but that was the most fans from the opposing team I have ever seen in my years of going to the Stick. I drive 5 hours to go to the games, I love this team and just wish we had a better fan base.

The Chicago thursday nighter was pretty close to that ratio. But they couldn't get loud because Cutler kept giftwrapping interceptions all nite long
The Niners have not been a good football team 12 of the last 13 seasons--that explains it. A win yesterday would have really helped.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,080
A few of you have said it and I want to cosign.

We have to win. All of your fantasies about watching the Niners all day on ESPN and having awesome home field would be granted if we just win big games.

What's ironic is that the Cowboys game was a chance to do just that. What did we do? Lose. Not only lose, we gave it away.
It did kinda make me feel ashamed to hear chants of defense when our offense was on the field, I bet it discouraged the players too. Fair weather fans just plain suck, I wish I lived out there, I would be at every f**king game. It is that kind of crap that makes free agents not wanna come here, who wants to have no home games? Hopefully Harbaugh will be the one to end the loser mentality and start putting faithful asses back in the seats.
I was at the game and It was about 60-40 Niners fans over Cowboys.. It was pretty embarrassing and our fans piss me off sometimes.. They don't do s**t... All we want to do is eat cheese and sip on wine and talk about Montana
I live in Dallas. F#$k the cowboys and I can't stand this fan base. I hate it here and I am saving up all the dough I can to buy me a lil ass home out in SFO because I can't take this sh&t no more. Dallas is America's Team in my opinion because of the teams geographical location and the dearth of teams out west and down south when this league first started. Cowboys owned all of Texas Arizona Louisiana Missisippi Oklahoma Nevada Missouri Alabama Arkansas etc, etc. Their fan base was geographically larger than the Louisiana Purchase. And when these fans started migrating and yielding offspring then u get a cowboy fan epidemic. Dallas is against everything I know and love and I am stuck here now because I have a young family and a young career but as soon as I knock out some objectives I am moving to the bay area for the sole purpose of living out my final years as a proud season ticket holder and yelling my ass off for my favorite team and I got my wife and all three of my kids on board to be niners for life
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I live in Dallas. F#$k the cowboys and I can't stand this fan base. I hate it here and I am saving up all the dough I can to buy me a lil ass home out in SFO because I can't take this sh&t no more. Dallas is America's Team in my opinion because of the teams geographical location and the dearth of teams out west and down south when this league first started. Cowboys owned all of Texas Arizona Louisiana Missisippi Oklahoma Nevada Missouri Alabama Arkansas etc, etc. Their fan base was geographically larger than the Louisiana Purchase. And when these fans started migrating and yielding offspring then u get a cowboy fan epidemic. Dallas is against everything I know and love and I am stuck here now because I have a young family and a young career but as soon as I knock out some objectives I am moving to the bay area for the sole purpose of living out my final years as a proud season ticket holder and yelling my ass off for my favorite team and I got my wife and all three of my kids on board to be niners for life
I am going to try and retire there to do the same, been a life long dream to have season tickets, even when they have sucked.
not trying to sound like an @ss, but if you're moving to the bay area to retire, you're moving the wrong way
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
I was at the game and It was about 60-40 Niners fans over Cowboys.. It was pretty embarrassing and our fans piss me off sometimes.. They don't do s**t... All we want to do is eat cheese and sip on wine and talk about Montana

Awesome line, lmao

Sad but true
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I live in Dallas. F#$k the cowboys and I can't stand this fan base. I hate it here and I am saving up all the dough I can to buy me a lil ass home out in SFO because I can't take this sh&t no more. Dallas is America's Team in my opinion because of the teams geographical location and the dearth of teams out west and down south when this league first started. Cowboys owned all of Texas Arizona Louisiana Missisippi Oklahoma Nevada Missouri Alabama Arkansas etc, etc. Their fan base was geographically larger than the Louisiana Purchase. And when these fans started migrating and yielding offspring then u get a cowboy fan epidemic. Dallas is against everything I know and love and I am stuck here now because I have a young family and a young career but as soon as I knock out some objectives I am moving to the bay area for the sole purpose of living out my final years as a proud season ticket holder and yelling my ass off for my favorite team and I got my wife and all three of my kids on board to be niners for life

^^^^you just described hell on earth.
Originally posted by susweel:
Tell the fat mother f**ker to STFU and block someone.

Seriously when aren't you complaining about something?

Any real fanbase wouldn't allow a stadium to have that many opposing team's fans there. Someone is obviously selling their tickets to the cowboy fans. People were spoiled and now that the team is struggling it's like now they don't have to go and root for them.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Tell the fat mother f**ker to STFU and block someone.

Seriously when aren't you complaining about something?

Any real fanbase wouldn't allow a stadium to have that many opposing team's fans there. Someone is obviously selling their tickets to the cowboy fans. People were spoiled and now that the team is struggling it's like now they don't have to go and root for them.

I agree with susweel.

A good player has a right to say something. Anthony Davis should close his f**king mouth and worry about the defender in front of him and that's all he should be worried about. Maybe if he didn't need TE help or a 6th offensive lineman every other play we would've won the game and fans would show more support.

Because that's what it's about right? Winning games?
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 20, 2011 at 5:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I live in Dallas. F#$k the cowboys and I can't stand this fan base. I hate it here and I am saving up all the dough I can to buy me a lil ass home out in SFO because I can't take this sh&t no more. Dallas is America's Team in my opinion because of the teams geographical location and the dearth of teams out west and down south when this league first started. Cowboys owned all of Texas Arizona Louisiana Missisippi Oklahoma Nevada Missouri Alabama Arkansas etc, etc. Their fan base was geographically larger than the Louisiana Purchase. And when these fans started migrating and yielding offspring then u get a cowboy fan epidemic. Dallas is against everything I know and love and I am stuck here now because I have a young family and a young career but as soon as I knock out some objectives I am moving to the bay area for the sole purpose of living out my final years as a proud season ticket holder and yelling my ass off for my favorite team and I got my wife and all three of my kids on board to be niners for life

I know exactly what you mean. I live in Arlington, literally a couple miles from Jerry World. I hate it here too. Cowboy fan's are the most annoying fans I've ever met.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
It did kinda make me feel ashamed to hear chants of defense when our offense was on the field, I bet it discouraged the players too. Fair weather fans just plain suck, I wish I lived out there, I would be at every f**king game. It is that kind of crap that makes free agents not wanna come here, who wants to have no home games? Hopefully Harbaugh will be the one to end the loser mentality and start putting faithful asses back in the seats.

Yeah well as long as he assumes an 10 point lead with 11 mins to go is good enough, we won't. Our team played like absolute garbage after that decision to stand pat on that FG. How different would the rest of the game played out had the 9ers chewed another minute and a half off the clock and went up by 2 TD's and the 9ers endup winning the game 28-24 or 28-27.

How much more apt would the ticket holders who sold seats to Cowboy pukes be to actually come to the next home game if the 9ers get that win? And would they even be showing the game on NFL replay if the 9ers would have won? I saw a black helicopter today so that's why I'm asking that last question.

ANyway I agree that they need to start winning and start playing football that doesn't resemble the trash we've all had to endure for too long. Essentially I guess it all boils down to being Alex's fault. The game plan is limited because of him and the Davis et al poor protection schemes just can't get over that hump because Alex can't make a blitz happy team pay and neither can not as explosive as he used to be Gore.

Hopelessness is embarrassing.
WIN....PERIOD!!!
...