LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 141 users in the forums

Anthony Davis Twitter Post

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's 100% right...I live in CT and will be driving to Detroit for the niner game in a month...where were our fans?
Originally posted by susweel:
Nothing wrong with being mad but posting it on twitter it just seems fake.

Maybe he doesn't have any friends.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Dallas is still America's team. You have to perform like the patriots, Saints or GB to avoid it.
why? Where did it come from?

Cowboys' marketing department
If you win they will come.

Well if the fans dont show up how will that put fire under the team to play hard enough to want to win. Its very hard to accomplish anything in this world without morale support. Who will even want to come here and play for this team? I feel like we are worse than the Jacksonville Jaguars fan base.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Well if the fans dont show up how will that put fire under the team to play hard enough to want to win. Its very hard to accomplish anything in this world without morale support. Who will even want to come here and play for this team? I feel like we are worse than the Jacksonville Jaguars fan base.

A decade of losing will do that you. I dont like it but the facts are the facts.
A decade of losing will do that you. I dont like it but the facts are the facts.

Well we went through the same s**t from 1972-1981. Thats a FACT JACK! Time to open up the offense more. Give Hunter some touches.

Completely agree with Davis, 49er fans that sold their tickets should be ashamed! Believe it or not the crowd can make a difference in a game. I live out here in Chicago and I fly out to 49ers games as much as I possibly can (which is usually 2 to 3 times a year). To see the stands in blue and white, my friends (who are Bears fans) looked at me and laughed. I was ashamed. Guess I just expected better from those that ended up selling their tickets.

CHITOWNNINERFAN
That was weird as F*CK

It's like Jerry Jones bought out the stands.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That was weird as F*CK

It happens when ur team is a loser n you play a popular team.

I went to a game 49ers v cowboys in Dallas when we had Garcia and Owens. They had quincy carter and some other schlubs.THere were more niner fans there but the stadium added crowd noise to boost the cowboys noise. It was obvious.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Tell the fat mother f**ker to STFU and block someone.

That dont solve s**t with our fans. Like it or not he is right. It dont matter if Jose Cortez or Owen Pochman said it. Its the truth.

Hey Davis, why don't you stop worrying about the fans and start worrying about the guy in front of you.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That was weird as F*CK

I wouldn't put it past that b*****d that's for sure.
My buddy and I were surrounded by Cowboy fans, albeit we were sitting in the LE stands, but that was the most fans from the opposing team I have ever seen in my years of going to the Stick. I drive 5 hours to go to the games, I love this team and just wish we had a better fan base.
our fans sold their tickets because no one thinks alex is the answer
Share 49ersWebzone