There are 290 users in the forums

Kind of surprised at how people are freaking out over the cowboys loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully one day in the next few years we will be holding the Lombardi high above our heads and laughing at the Cowboys and their choker!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Hopefully one day in the next few years we will be holding the Lombardi high above our heads and laughing at the Cowboys and their choker!

Romo won't be there in a year or two.
No biggie, we will knock them out of the NFC championship game later on this season
Because it was a very winnable game. It doesn't matter that people didn't give the 49ers a chance to win before it started. The fact is they were winning. A game they very likely should have won. What are we supposed to say? That's okay, they tried they're best? I'm sorry, but I hate Dallas. The 49ers should have won that game. Harbaugh made a gutless call. Our defense wasn't putting any pressure on their QB's. Our DB's couldn't even cover a guy who got on the team due to a reality show. It just makes me mad that they were so close to winning it. In the end it doesn't really matter what any of us thinks. We're not the one's who are playing. As long as they are able to move on from this and regroup for the next game, that's all that really matters.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
welcome to the webzone...its like this after EVERY loss

And even some wins.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
welcome to the webzone...its like this after EVERY loss

And even some wins.

lulz QFT. The "did Ginn do the right thing?" thread is a classic example.

That "choker" just led his team to 13 unanswered points in the 4th quarter and OT, with a cracked rib, and on the road... At least I thought it was a road game, but every time Smith got sacked, all I heard was loud cheering... When the Cowboys were rallying in the 4th, all you could hear from the crowd was "Lets go Cowboys! Lets go Cowboys!"... When the game was over, it was nice to see so many of our players sharing a special moment with our fans, in your stadium...

Say what you want, but Romo was the difference in yesterday's game... He's the reason that you're hating right now, while I'm gloating... You know you'd trade Smith for Romo in a heartbeat.....

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers
Cowboys Fans > 49ers Fans
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 19, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by dallas_turtle:

That "choker" just led his team to 13 unanswered points in the 4th quarter and OT, with a cracked rib, and on the road... At least I thought it was a road game, but every time Smith got sacked, all I heard was loud cheering... When the Cowboys were rallying in the 4th, all you could hear from the crowd was "Lets go Cowboys! Lets go Cowboys!"... When the game was over, it was nice to see so many of our players sharing a special moment with our fans, in your stadium...

Say what you want, but Romo was the difference in yesterday's game... He's the reason that you're hating right now, while I'm gloating... You know you'd trade Smith for Romo in a heartbeat.....

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers

he has some points, I like your style invading our forums, like you guys invaded our stadium.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 19, 2011 at 6:55 PM ]
It was a good loss, because even if we had won we'd learn nothing since that Seattle game; Harbaugh needed a wake-up call that he needs to speed up the process of opening the playbook up, and either OWN UP and trust Alex Smith, or throw Kaep/Tolzien in by the bye week.

I'm REALLY f**king pissed about this game, unable to hold on to a big 4th quarter lead just like last year many times, against the cowboys, but I don't think it has anything to do with Harbaugh or Alex Smith.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'm REALLY f**king pissed about this game, unable to hold on to a big 4th quarter lead just like last year many times, against the cowboys, but I don't think it has anything to do with Harbaugh or Alex Smith.

But its alot easier to blame Smith....LOL. Everyone already blames him alot for the past 6 years.
It's because we gave it away to the f**king cowgirls of all teams a.k.a the team most of us hate more than any other. We had it in the bag, and instead now Romo and company will be celebrated like warriors.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers

he has some points, I like your style invading our forums, like you guys invaded our stadium.

lol i had to do a double take, i was reading it and was like WTF then i saw the name and i chuckled. He's still a choker, one week 2 comeback against a rebuilding team does not change that. Needs a few more wins in the playoffs to change that image. But cant argue bout the fans after yesterdays game

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers
screw you
Share 49ersWebzone