There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

YESTERDAYS GAME DAY 49ER RANT BY A LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDER! VERY DISTURBING!

Originally posted by Blitz:
After yesterday, wish the 9ers would leave that town. f**king embarrassed to be a 9er fan today, first time in my life I have been embarrased to be a 9er fan, first time in three generation's of my family for that matter.

I WANT THEM OUT OF SF, PERIOD.

Out of all the embarassing losses and poor seasons this is the first time in your life you've been embarassed?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Cool Story, Bore

i am sure some of the others who were at the game and our tailgate felt the same. I have to hand it to some of the others who were at the tailgate, they hung in there as well. And they did a very nice job of food and drinks. I saw that Stoney just got in his truck and took off and I can't blame him one bit. He did another great job of food as well and I want to thank him for that.
That was absolutely ridiculous! I couldn't believe my ears...I mean really??? Have we fallen this far!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
You gotta break it up into paragraphs.

it has like 46 of them
when Alex Smith had the ball we could hear (and it seemed like the entrie park) yelling DE-FENSE DE-FENSE!! I looked at my buddy and said O MY GOODNESS I have never heard a crowd from the other team sooo loud. it was very disturbing to us. We just shook our heads and said THIS IS A BUNCH OF NOLAN-NONSENSE!!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
You gotta break it up into paragraphs.

it has like 46 of them

You mean 49 of them??
Originally posted by 49erJim:
when Alex Smith had the ball we could hear (and it seemed like the entrie park) yelling DE-FENSE DE-FENSE!! I looked at my buddy and said O MY GOODNESS I have never heard a crowd from the other team sooo loud. it was very disturbing to us. We just shook our heads and said THIS IS A BUNCH OF NOLAN-NONSENSE!!

Hey, break down the game for us from your prespective. It's always different than what you see on TV. Any observations on Harbaugh and the sideline?
Originally posted by Blitz:
After yesterday, wish the 9ers would leave that town. f**king embarrassed to be a 9er fan today, first time in my life I have been embarrased to be a 9er fan, first time in three generation's of my family for that matter.

I WANT THEM OUT OF SF, PERIOD.
I used to hate the idea of our beloved team moving out of the Bay Area, but after seeing how fans would rather sit at home and watch the games, I don't believe SF deserve the team anymore. They can watch the new Wyoming 49ers just as comfortably, at home.

And yeah, I understand ticket prices are very high, but maybe that means move to somewhere less expensive to build a new stadium. Move somewhere where the fans will embrace the team, instead of always harp on it. It is a business, and if I was York after that display of non existant fans yesterday, I would be maybe looking more at the other option.s
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I used to hate the idea of our beloved team moving out of the Bay Area, but after seeing how fans would rather sit at home and watch the games, I don't believe SF deserve the team anymore. They can watch the new Wyoming 49ers just as comfortably, at home.

And yeah, I understand ticket prices are very high, but maybe that means move to somewhere less expensive to build a new stadium. Move somewhere where the fans will embrace the team, instead of always harp on it. It is a business, and if I was York after that display of non existant fans yesterday, I would be maybe looking more at the other option.s
Yes, Yorks, move Their team somewhere else. Then we can get a new team and finally a new owner, maybe the Steve Young - Harris Barton group = Championship!!!
So much for Jed York's theory that once the regular season begins, the season ticket holders would be back in their seats.

But hey, Cowboys fans are patriotic, well-behaved, freedom loving Americans - compared to the gangbangers who wear Raiders and 49er colors during the preseason game.
This wouldn't happen if the team moves to Santa Clara or san jose
Seriously, the niners have the worst stadium and gameday experience in the NFL. I love the team so i still go to a couple of games per year. There have been games where I'm leaving the lot and it seems like a chore, not a fun day watching the team I'm obsessed with.
Maybe if you wore the blue shorts, none of this would've happened..
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by 49erJim:

Hey, break down the game for us from your prespective. It's always different than what you see on TV. Any observations on Harbaugh and the sideline?

The 49ers played good the 1st half and so did Alex Smith. I thought B Edwards was due for a big game, but he was out after the 1st quarter so I think that hurt us a lot. In the 2nd half the 49er defense looked tired and could not get a rush on the qb. The legs were not there. I think the 1st drive by the Cowboys and Romo hurt them when they ate up half of the 1st quarter took a lot out of our de-fense.

2nd half was bad for the 49ers as the Cowboys staff made the right haft time adjustments on DEFENSE to overwhelm Alex Smith and our O-Line looked like crap, plus we could not run the ball with GORE (Like the Seattle game) then our DE-FENSE broke down and got tried. Dallas made the needed de-fense adjustments in the 2nd Half and It got to Alex Smith. We were done after a few sacks Alex went back to his old days. GAME OVER!
Originally posted by YungAce:
Maybe if you wore the blue shorts, none of this would've happened..

HAHAHA Yeah I am thinking of bringing them out to the next game.......whenever that is? I think Im GOING TO JOIN THE OTHERS and sell em to the higest bidders from the other teams!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home