There are 218 users in the forums

"The Offense" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
Like I said before, by mid-season this offense should start clicking.
After the lions game, I think will start to see something.
How many points do we score this weeK?
What will alex smiths stat line look like?
Will Hunter & DIXOn look better than GORE?
Man oh man. I really suggest you guys go into my video thread and check out the differences between our week 1 and week 3 offense. We're already a lot more creative and looking a ton better.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is doing exactly what he said he would do. We're starting off slow and implementing more and more of the WCO as the season progresses.
Originally posted by rserda:
Harbaugh is doing exactly what he said he would do. We're starting off slow and implementing more and more of the WCO as the season progresses.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Man oh man. I really suggest you guys go into my video thread and check out the differences between our week 1 and week 3 offense. We're already a lot more creative and looking a ton better.

This...night and day already.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I think after the bye we will really be looking solid.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Health of the team is so important! If they can stay/get healthy this team may be a decent playoff team by the end of the year. As we can see by Manning's injury and Buffalo's success, each team is not far from the top or the bottom.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Health of the team is so important! If they can stay/get healthy this team may be a decent playoff team by the end of the year. As we can see by Manning's injury and Buffalo's success, each team is not far from the top or the bottom.

if we go into the bye week with 3 wins we will be a playoff team

our offense will take off after the bye week and with braylon back we will see a big improvement
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

our offense will take off after the bye week and with braylon back we will see a big improvement

Braylon is looking at his stats thus far, and you just KNOW he's looking to get his hands on some balls when he gets back!

Oh wow... should probably rephrase that...

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Now this is my kind of party!

Harbaugh has not played from behind yet all year. I think tomorrow we find out how he will respond when down by 10+ points.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Harbaugh has not played from behind yet all year. I think tomorrow we find out how he will respond when down by 10+ points.

since when is playing from behind a validation of a teams offense? To me that is more of a validation of a teams defense. You seem confused.
we will not play from behind because we will own them from start to finish tomorrow and make waves around the league
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

since when is playing from behind a validation of a teams offense? To me that is more of a validation of a teams defense. You seem confused.

Ok, so the defense is going to drive the ball downfield and score the points required to catch up to tie and/or win the game?

If the 49ers fall behind, Alex can't mount a comeback from two or three touchdowns behind with 0-3 yard screen passes. He's going to have to matriculate the ball down field. He'll have to do it racing against he clock. Instead of standing there and being all analytical about it, he will have to simply react.
Share 49ersWebzone