There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

By Lowell Cohn: Put this loss on Harbaugh's tab

I know ya all been waiting for his greatness's article. Here it is:
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110918/SPORTS/110919485?p=all&tc=pgall
Yea because it was Harbaugh out there who was missing tackles, couldn't sack the QB, biting HARD on play-actions and getting BURNED in the secondary for BIG TD plays...

Harbaugh why didn't you play cornerback or safety or passrush better. It's all your fault!

Cohn needs to die in a fire already
Its not the coaching anymore...
it was bad coaching why would you not take 1st down at 22 yrd line with 11 mins left in 4th qtr Alex has thrown 1 int in his career in the redzone compared to 30 TD's let him try to throw for TD to put the game away also bad safety play reggie smith and m williams were beat for 3tds to miles austin DC dont let them beat you to death with the same stick play more man to man coverage our zone had two many holes in it and bring some pressure on the QB he had broken ribs in 4th qtr they threw 20 straight pass plays we had no sacks or pressure against a good qb thats a recipe for failure
7 Years of horrible teaching that creates a multitude of bad habbits amongst untold numbers of players on your roster cannot simply be unlearned overnight. Did Harbaugh call it tight...yeah and he probably will continue to do so until he has at least the majority of these guys straightened out, It blows my mind that people...especially aledged professionals expect years of garbage and neglect to just magically become a well oiled machine in a matter of two months.
I agree with the article
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Yea because it was Harbaugh out there who was missing tackles, couldn't sack the QB, biting HARD on play-actions and getting BURNED in the secondary for BIG TD plays...

Harbaugh why didn't you play cornerback or safety or passrush better. It's all your fault!

What is your answer about his play calling? Don't you think he was too conservative?
I stopped reading after this "and they didn't win even though running back Felix Jones got banged up and was not a factor. They just didn't win "

HELLO! The 49ers banged up Jones and held the Cowboys to 45 rushing yards. It's the "D" not Harbaugh who lost this game for the 49ers. Besides this idiot is a Raider fan. Wonder what he has to say about them Raiders?
Bill Walsh went 2-14 in his two first seasons. Patience, we ran the ball a lot yet it was not the same play, multiple formations, playaction. It´s a big impovement to last season.

We all knew that we have holes on the O line, Secondary, taht our passrush is slow and by time the OLBs do not generate any passrush when playing better opponents.

I have to say that I was a bit surprised we did not took the penalty burned 90 seconds of clock and kicked the FG. No body is error free, Harbaugh will learn and adjust.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Eli_23:

What is your answer about his play calling? Don't you think he was too conservative?

No. His playcalling was good. Not great, but good. Considering his top 2 wrs were out and run blocking was crap, playcalling was what it needed to be. If the defense did what they were SUPPOSED to do and make 3rd down stops and not give up the big play, the 9ers would have won. Period.
The thing is, i'll take this "bad coaching" any day over Sing, Nolan, or Erickson. Harbaugh on his worst day is still better than what we've had
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
The thing is, i'll take this "bad coaching" any day over Sing, Nolan, or Erickson. Harbaugh on his worst day is still better than what we've had

I actually agree with Lowell....Harbaugh Fubar'd....I still like him and think we have the right guy but you got to go for TD's in the NFL. Hopefully he learns and improves from this loss (him saying the players played well enough to win but didn't is his way of saying my fault guys...IMO). I can't believe I have to hear this b******t about Romo's redemption...we should've won this f**king game....
If the Defense stops the Cowboys on 4th and 5 this is not even a thread. Stop the "Blame Harbaugh". His 2nd game into a lockout shortened season and he's already worse than Sing and Nolan?? Come on now. Slow down and let his rookie season play itself out. He will learn what he needs to and he will get the players he needs. If you thought he was magically going to change this team in 2 months you're crazy.