The Ugly : Niner Talk

This
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The good: our def vs the run

The bad: our def vs the pass

The Ugly: our house taken by the cowgirls
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Other than Williams, those are not back ups on every other NFL team. Also tight ends are nothing but blocking receivers. VD is not the size of typical tight end, he's wide receiver sized.

vd is not a typical te size? he is a wr sized te? how many 6`3 255lb wrs are there in the league exactly? this should be good, i will be waiting.
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Other than Williams, those are not back ups on every other NFL team. Also tight ends are nothing but blocking receivers. VD is not the size of typical tight end, he's wide receiver sized.

vd is not a typical te size? he is a wr sized te? how many 6`3 255lb wrs are there in the league exactly? this should be good, i will be waiting.

see post number #16.
Back up Caliber? Why do these "back up Caliber" receivers go to other teams and become break out WR's? I.E. Brandon Lloyd. What back up caliber are you speaking of? Edwards? Crabtree? Morgan? Vernon Davis? Walker? Yeah Sure.

It took Brandon Lloyd several years after leaving the 49ers before breaking out. Edwards was injured. Davis was the only non-backup caliber receiver out there.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone