There are 478 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh's Plan Is Getting Clearer!

Bring back Alex Smith and sign Frank Gore to an extension = #1 Draft Pick = Andrew Luck. That's why he told him to stay in school another year!
isn' it past your bed time?
do yourself a favor and shut up... when you come up with a logical observation you can talk
Didn't know they let you access the internet this late in the nursing home!
Way passed
We really f**ked up last week then!!!!!!1!!111!1
Originally posted by ejroland2:
Bring back Alex Smith and sign Frank Gore to an extension = #1 Draft Pick = Andrew Luck. That's why he told him to stay in school another year!

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Neither one are effective. I hate to say that about Frank because I've loved his play since Miami! But neither one is providing a spark or leadership the 9ers need.
Most of you guys do those stupid little posts just to get your number of posts up. Prove what I said wrong if you disagree. Don't just put those stupid little animations!
You know what annoys me more than the losses? The idiots who create new accounts so they can post b******t like this. It happens after every loss. GTFO and get a life.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 18, 2011 at 5:49 PM ]
Why would we draft Kaepernick genius???
Neither one are effective. I hate to say that about Frank because I've loved his play since Miami! But neither one is providing a spark or leadership the 9ers need.

You are only showing your football ignorance if you think Alex Smith and Frank Gore are the reasons we lost this game.

Poor Coaching decisions
Poor Run Blocking
Poor DB play

He needs to let Alex tear it up in the redzone.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 18, 2011 at 5:50 PM ]
Most of you guys do those stupid little posts just to get your number of posts up. Prove what I said wrong if you disagree. Don't just put those stupid little animations!

Eh, sometimes.