Originally posted by SoCold:
I 44 power

Set, Motion, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL!

black 57 GO, black 57 GO!

red 47...

delay of game.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Iupati forgets to move his feet, giving up his inside shoulder immediately, kilgore gets driven back 5 yards by Iupati's shadow, and Boone holds out the first snap of the game for a different flavor of gatorade. SACK.

Let's keep a good thought.
I 44 power

red 47...

delay of game.

This is almost perfect. Had all of this happened immediately following a timeout it would be accurate and glorious. To finish the series of events in true "Harbaugh Style"....

Announcer: "Following the Delay of Game penalty the 49ers have first down and 15 from the 15 yard line."

"Kaepernick back to pass...down the seam to Vernon Davis...caught for a first down...no...ruled incomplete. Vernon didn't retain possession as he hit the turf. That brings up Second and 15."

"Wait...I see the challenge flag on the turf. Coach Harbaugh disagrees with the ruling."

(27 1/2 minutes later)

Umpire: "After review the ruling on the field stands. It was an incomplete pass and remains second down. The 49ers will be charged a timeout"
[ Edited by ArmchairQB on Sep 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM ]
I 44 power

red 47...

delay of game.

RED 80! REEEEED 80!
Pistol formation: Gore run for 6yards
false start on Kilgore
Offensiver than what?
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
This is almost perfect. Had all of this happened immediately following a timeout it would be accurate and glorious. To finish the series of events in true "Harbaugh Style"....

Announcer: "Following the Delay of Game penalty the 49ers have first down and 15 from the 15 yard line."

"Kaepernick back to pass...down the seam to Vernon Davis...caught for a first down...no...ruled incomplete. Vernon didn't retain possession as he hit the turf. That brings up Second and 15."

"Wait...I see the challenge flag on the turf. Coach Harbaugh disagrees with the ruling."

(27 1/2 minutes later)

Umpire: "After review the ruling on the field stands. It was an incomplete pass and remains second down. The 49ers will be charged a timeout"
Ouch. This vaguely reminds me of the first play of the Super Bowl. 15-yard completion to Vernon Davis that was called back because of illegal motion or something.
These are creatively hilarious!
Time out/Delay of game

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
How many of yall were going to post Gore up the middle for 2 yards, before realizing this thread is from 3 years ago...and one of the first few comments is....Gore up the middle.

That would be my guess! Someone should check to see if we did, in fact, run Gore up the middle between the tackles for 2011, '12 & '13.

someone had to do it

i dont see the play where josh morgan crouches down before the run play.
77 yarder to...ellington. TD.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
How many of yall were going to post Gore up the middle for 2 yards, before realizing this thread is from 3 years ago...and one of the first few comments is....Gore up the middle.

That would be my guess! Someone should check to see if we did, in fact, run Gore up the middle between the tackles for 2011, '12 & '13.

someone had to do it

i dont see the play where josh morgan crouches down before the run play.

That's pretty much our playbook last year as well except it would be 4-go's (we don't run post patterns).
First down: Gore tackled in the backfield for a TFL or delay of game or false start
Second down and long: Intermediate pass. 50% chance of completion and if failed...
Third down and long: Deeper pass. Monster pass rush with a 5-25% chance of completion or ending in a CK mad-scramble for his life.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 2, 2014 at 3:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone