LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

JS's shirt above says Sack Francisco

love this guys !
I needs me one a those son!! Tell Skuta n Bow ta print them s**ts up nooooaaaw! They could make a killin on those bruh.
Originally posted by DeUh:

That's Grant Cohn behind Justin. He thinks he's got a really good look, but someone should tell him "hey Grant the mid-'90s called, they want their hairstyle back." The guy just looks like a major douche that missed out on his youth. His pic on the blog he writes looks like a respectable, legitimate journalist while his current look is like he's trying to relive his skateboarding days of 1994.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Beast!
Originally posted by AUniner:
Love the T-Shirt. Baddass

"Sack Francisco."

Gotta get one of those shirts!
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Love the T-Shirt. Baddass

"Sack Francisco."

Gotta get one of those shirts!

Sold out....damnit!!!!

Need more!!!
Romo giving big praise to Cowboy: http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/09/03/romo-among-first-to-spot-49ers-rise-to-prominence/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

"Their respect across the league is at the highest level. Justin Smith might have been the best player in the NFL over the course of the last five years.

I know he gets a lot of pub about it, but when I watch tape he might have been the defensive player of the year for about three years in a row there."

We need to change the thread title tbh

He's not JJ Watt
Originally posted by xela510:
We need to change the thread title tbh

He's not JJ Watt

You mean JJ Watt is no Justin Smith

There are a lot of "If's" but I can definitely see him coming back for one more season.
  • Arson
  • Veteran
Justin hustle play strip of Michael Vick is the turning point for the 49ers becoming a contending team again imho.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Maclin fumbled, Goldson recovered! Awesome play by Cowboy.
  • Arson
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Maclin fumbled, Goldson recovered! Awesome play by Cowboy.

your right, i dont know why i typed vick!!!
Originally posted by Arson:
Justin hustle play strip of Michael Vick is the turning point for the 49ers becoming a contending team again imho.

I agree. When the niners won't that game I knew Harbs and Co were going to turn things around.
Share 49ersWebzone