LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
There's some weirdness going on with Justin Smith's non-announcement of what he's doing. Maybe there's some plan in place for him to be on his own abbreviated off-season program apart from the team and the Niners just don't want anybody to know what the hell is going on. OTOH he could be simply taking his sweet time to decide whether he plays one more year and we as fans are way more worried about it than management and coaches are.

i think country knows exactly what he is going to do and i think the niners do to. people like country and willis do things with class in regards to retirement . we are just along for the ride
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think country knows exactly what he is going to do and i think the niners do to. people like country and willis do things with class in regards to retirement . we are just along for the ride

Agreed
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Agreed

if our theory is correct then the niners deserve alot of credit for circling the wagons and not let this stuff leak out.. kind of like what happened with willis, I am positive he told the team three or four days ahead of his presser.no need to show all your cards.

you are a bad person
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Agreed

if our theory is correct then the niners deserve alot of credit for circling the wagons and not let this stuff leak out.. kind of like what happened with willis, I am positive he told the team three or four days ahead of his presser.no need to show all your cards.

I'm w/you on that one.

Patrick is way too thoughtful and professional to have just sprung it on his team and fellow warriors.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
C'MON COWBOY!

You got ONE MORE RIDE IN YOU AT LEAST.

Bump

J.Smith did say Tomsula was one of the best coaches he's ever seen.

I'm optimistic about the man comin around for more.

double bump
Take your time ,Cowboy.

This gif is awesome!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Dude

I remember we had fuvkin Trent Dilfer as our Qb and we were like 3-10 .

We played the then SB Arizona Kurt Warner led Cardinals.

Watching this close game with my bipolar pops and we were still rooting hard.

Waning seconds of the 4th qtr ,niners winning by a point or two( I forget) ,and Kurt just needed a first down to be in fg range.

Again the season is in the shtter ,but who comes in and not only gets the game winning sack but causes a fumble? Justin Smith,going balls out to the last second.

We cheered so hard ...the hardest in that forgotten season.

Yeah so that never happened but its a fun story i bet

You were probably too busy washing your T.O. Eagles jersey.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13363128
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 31, 2015 at 3:28 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Dude

I remember we had fuvkin Trent Dilfer as our Qb and we were like 3-10 .

We played the then SB Arizona Kurt Warner led Cardinals.

Watching this close game with my bipolar pops and we were still rooting hard.

Waning seconds of the 4th qtr ,niners winning by a point or two( I forget) ,and Kurt just needed a first down to be in fg range.

Again the season is in the shtter ,but who comes in and not only gets the game winning sack but causes a fumble? Justin Smith,going balls out to the last second.

We cheered so hard ...the hardest in that forgotten season.

Yeah so that never happened but its a fun story i bet

You were probably too busy washing your T.O. Eagles jersey.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13363128

K well trent dilfer played qb for the 49ers in 2007 and the link you posted is for a game from 2009
What's his deal??

Originally posted by Eli_23:
What's his deal??

What's your deal??
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
What's his deal??

What's your deal??
What's both of your guy's deal ??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
What's his deal??
back off,, he can take as much time as he wants,, besides i think he and the team already knows what he is going to do and its non of our beeswax one way or another
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Deal or no deal
C'MON COWBOY!

You got ONE MORE RIDE IN YOU AT LEAST.

Bump

J.Smith did say Tomsula was one of the best coaches he's ever seen.

I'm optimistic about the man comin around for more.

double bump
Take your time ,Cowboy.

Rest is essential and a given for a proven badass.

Like a previous poster said ,Strahan held out of TC his last year and broke records. ...and won a championship.
Share 49ersWebzone