LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If baalke effs this up with his charming and affable negotiating style i will chase his ocd butt off fishermans wharf with a sharknado.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/justin-smith-regularly-visits-49ers-facility

He comes by to pick up retirement paperwork.

takes one home, fills it out, throws in garbage... sleeps on it, then goes back to get another one (repeats process)
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/justin-smith-regularly-visits-49ers-facility

He comes by to pick up retirement paperwork.

takes one home, fills it out, throws in garbage... sleeps on it, then goes back to get another one (repeats process)

you forgot: watches 2011 NFCC, SB47, 2013 NFCC after "fills it out..."
Smith was a one man wrecking crew in 2011.
Not too shabby last year either
I'm pretty sure he would've announced his retirement, at this point, if he was going to.

With the way he played last year, I don't see why he couldn't play for three more yeaes, including this one.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I'm pretty sure he would've announced his retirement, at this point, if he was going to.

With the way he played last year, I don't see why he couldn't play for three more yeaes, including this one.

That's the thing. Long-time players retiring usually do it right away. They know all about the months of preparation so it's not like they usually start to give it a shot later in the year and then say "forget it." My bet now is that he isn't retiring.
Originally posted by crake49:
That's the thing. Long-time players retiring usually do it right away. They know all about the months of preparation so it's not like they usually start to give it a shot later in the year and then say "forget it." My bet now is that he isn't retiring.

One more year.
I'm thinking he wants to step up for his guy JT and also doesn't want to miss out on a cool $4,000,000.00 victory lap.

One more year Cowboy! You are still a beast out there!

Remeber how dominant he was against the saints in the playoffs? Jesus!
[ Edited by Youngone on Feb 12, 2015 at 11:00 AM ]

HE Da Man !
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'm thinking he wants to step up for his guy JT and also doesn't want to miss out on a cool $4,000,000.00 victory lap.

One more year Cowboys! You are still a beast out there!

Remeber how dominant he was against the saints in the playoffs? Jesus!

That's what I think too. I bet he stays cause of Tomsula.
Best news this offseason, but won't get my hopes up until it is official.
What news? You mean webzone wishfulfillment? Is that what you mean by news.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I know what Justin's thinking of... He's wondering if he will be a full time starter, or will the team make him a part time performer due to his motor...

he's also thinking of just how good will the team be.. he almost do not want to come back and give one more year of his sweat and tears on a team that may be heading at the wrong direction...

no doubt Justin Smith may just be the teams TOP 3 all time best DL..

can you imagine him had he played w/the 80s and 90s 49ers??
Share 49ersWebzone