LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
thank you mike nolan for bringing dude here!
Not the best 3-4 DE in the NFL, but he is really, really good. One of the great free agent pickups in a long time.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Not the best 3-4 DE in the NFL, but he is really, really good. One of the great free agent pickups in a long time.

I would say Haloti Ngata
He str8 up always has the peddle to metal , the guy is always bringing it. Great veteran influence and certainly leads by his own actions. The guy plays every game. I hope he's here for our next ring.
Man when we first signed him, I thought it was among the most egregious examples of overpaying...now I think it's one of the best bargains in the league. He shut me the hell up.
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump
I love me some Justin Smith!
He's a boss. So underappreciated.

3-4 DE causing fumbles 15 yards downfield? Are you s**ttin' me?!?!
I f**kING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER LOVE A WHITE MAN LIKE I LOVE JUSTIN!!!!
THIS GUY DESERVES ALL CAPS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WON THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
incredible play my justin to end that game. think about it for a minute.... this dude has chased mike vick around for 58 minutes. he had been double teamed, held, hit and everything else and at the end of the game he is still going at 100% and trying to make a play.

absolutely earned his paycheck and more today, but he does that every week.
Best thing Nolan ever did for this organization was reel in this beast! Justin Smith saved us!
Share 49ersWebzone