LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, JJ Watt is the best defensive player in the game but the Cowboy is a beast of his own. Definitely the second best 3-4 DE and looked DOMINANT yesterday.

Guys, our defense is going to be an ANIMAL next year and will rival the 2011 unit.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

In my opinion, this GIF epitomizes everything about Justin Smith.

Have to cheer for a guy like Smith. He is everything you coach your kids to be. Not sure if he is in the top 5 of 34 DEs in the NFL entering 2013 as the mileage is high. Watt is clearly the best, followed by Wilkerson, Campbell,

This is a jersey to buy and keep long after he retires. It will never go bad.

Where can I get that gif at?
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

Where can I get that gif at?

Click this link, first one on the left:

Justin Smith

I googled "Justin Smith Saints GIF"
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Aug 26, 2013 at 7:04 PM ]

Justin Smith

Thanks!
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

Justin Smith

Thanks!

no problemo.
Justin Smith is the best defensive player on the team. He has heart, great team player and just goes about doing his job at s very high level. I hope the 49ers win a SB while he is still around and healthy. It will be really hard to replace him.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Have to cheer for a guy like Smith. He is everything you coach your kids to be. Not sure if he is in the top 5 of 34 DEs in the NFL entering 2013 as the mileage is high. Watt is clearly the best, followed by Wilkerson, Campbell,

This is a jersey to buy and keep long after he retires. It will never go bad.

If we're basing it on last year I agree. However if he plays like he did last night this year, he could reclaim top spot and certainly #2.

Wilkerson is a guy no one talks about but he's a grown up man for the Jets. When does he become a FA? Hopefully if they fire Ryan they will lose the ability to recognize talent and let him slip away. Could be a nice replacement for Justin down the road if our young guys aren't up to par (and they probably aren't because Justin plays at a HOF level when he's 100%).

Hands down
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Gerhart just got Michael Bay'd.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Awwww ya
I love Justin Smith. He means soooo much to this team.
Share 49ersWebzone