There are 155 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He returned to the Rams game when the 49ers needed a stop from the D--without checking with his coaches. A beast!
Bumping for awesomeness.
Is he the first player to be named All-Pro AT TWO POSITIONS

Cowboy is so bada$$ he did it

I want a Budweiser tattoo

3 straight Pro Bowl

Statistically the best DE last year

FINALLY, he is getting his due

One of the best 9er FA signings ever

I hope he gets a ring
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Is he the first player to be named All-Pro AT TWO POSITIONS

Cowboy is so bada$$ he did it

I want a Budweiser tattoo

3 straight Pro Bowl

Statistically the best DE last year

FINALLY, he is getting his due

One of the best 9er FA signings ever

I hope he gets a ring

Amen to all of it but the budweiser tattoo.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
did you guys see how Justin Smith pulled Brees down by the collar with an offensive lineman in between them?? that was just unbeleiveable. Justin and Aldon just bullrushed and manhandled their opponents all day long. Even Brooks was brutal.
Originally posted by Shaj:
did you guys see how Justin Smith pulled Brees down by the collar with an offensive lineman in between them?? that was just unbeleiveable. Justin and Aldon just bullrushed and manhandled their opponents all day long. Even Brooks was brutal.

that play was insane, how he drove that guard back like that, and still got to brees.
Originally posted by Shaj:

And the Saints thought they proved themselves against the Lions D-line. Lol.
In the near future, JJ Watt will give him a run for his money, but right now, NOBODY is on Justin's level. He is manhandling everyone, double teams or not, and has been doing this for a while.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for canadian49erfan.
The epitome of an alpha male
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

• iohk
  • Veteran
DPOY
Late in the game, he doesn't even bother to go around his guy anymore. Just bull rushed 'em into Brees. Totally sick.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Late in the game, he doesn't even bother to go around his guy anymore. Just bull rushed 'em into Brees. Totally sick.

Brute strength, love it
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

That was awesome... I screaming for a hold cuz I thought the OL tackled him... saw the replay and it was smith who tackled the OL and Brees at the same time. This guy is a beast!!
Share 49ersWebzone