LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

Anybody Watch Playbook Cowboys Vs Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Funny that he used the EXACT same words I use here at the zone.....Harbaugh is obviously trying to hide Alex....and just like I said last week...you can only hide him for so long...and that is not going to win us many games this year.

I don't get it, the NFL Network crew did a good job explaining this...yet yall want to say they are just "hating".

if it is that obvious for these TV crews to see, I can only imagine what the Cowboys have drummed up.

we'll just have to see. If Harbaugh lets him...Alex can win over alot of people in the crowd by playing great against the Cowboys.......or he'll just get booed out the building once again.

The dude on NFL Network had an opinion,OK... but uses all plays in a series where they were trying to get out inside of their own 20yds. Almost all team go ultra conservative in that situation.
wow, do you even really want to debate this? It is a T.V. show...they can't show too much footage. And you actually believe that is the only time we went "ultra" conservative?

lets just go back and think about the 3rd down runs. Lets think about the types of plays "called" (imo, its more Alex's decision making)...or just overall approach against the Seahawks, of all teams.

what ever, it doesn't matter....If you don't believe Harbaugh is trying to hide Alex,fine...the truth will show itself eventually...Jim won't be able to hide Alex against the Cowboys. (unless our defense keeps it close, then we'll see the same boring s**t...and pray for Ginn to save our arse's again)

Pretty sure you are a Niners fan. Did you watch the Seahawks game.... Our offense actually moved the ball pretty well especially that first half. Due in part to Smith throwing the ball to Davis, Morgan, Edwards. Mixed in with runs from Gore. If there's criticism it's when we got into the red zone we went conservative as an offense. Harbaugh owned up to that. But to say he's hiding his qb, that's retarded. Watch the game for your self as a fan. The opinion of the NFL guy in this instance was exaggerated for a tv show.

what game were you watching... the QB i saw was typical Alex Smithercheckdown
Originally posted by forty9ers:

If you watched game 1, and this preseason. Alex is not the same Qb from last year.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

If you watched game 1, and this preseason. Alex is not the same Qb from last year.

To me he looks like exactly the same QB as last season. And the one before. And . . .

It's not like he's never been able to complete a pretty pass in the past. Sure . . . he has.

But the same QB? Absolutely.

im not debatning if you watched the game or not

but i am wondering if you understood it he had few checkdowns and had good poise and pocket presence and most of those plays were designed to be short the reason being is we are what less than 20 practices in a new WCO playbook if you actually thought we would be running at full strength week 1 i really dont know what to tell you
its very obvious sterling sharp is the only one who knows what hes talking about
Those analysts are all idiots and clearly know nothing about football...
Alex MUST STEP UP....! the cowgirls secondary sicks big time.He will make them on the playbook them eat his s**t.GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Well..Alex does suck

he's garbage in madden, pisses me off

It must be your madden skills pal. I go in beast mode with the Niners . Just gotta know how to use him, and the D will get the win. Just like in real life.
Share 49ersWebzone