There are 426 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody Watch Playbook Cowboys Vs Niners

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
They will all eat crow when Alex throws for 3 tds this week.

to who? Mike Jenkins?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Oops better check your ears cuz you didn't hear a thing they said. They said we won't win many games hiding Alex smith in our offense. My 12 year olds have better listening comprehension.

That's all I heard. I really didn't hear any "Clowning." NT at its finest.
Well..Alex does suck

he's garbage in madden, pisses me off
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Offense - Will continue to be conservative.

Defense - Will carry this team.

Special Teams - Will keep us in the game with good field position.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by boast:
FREE ALEX!

This.

Win games!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Funny that he used the EXACT same words I use here at the zone.....Harbaugh is obviously trying to hide Alex....and just like I said last week...you can only hide him for so long...and that is not going to win us many games this year.

I don't get it, the NFL Network crew did a good job explaining this...yet yall want to say they are just "hating".

if it is that obvious for these TV crews to see, I can only imagine what the Cowboys have drummed up.

we'll just have to see. If Harbaugh lets him...Alex can win over alot of people in the crowd by playing great against the Cowboys.......or he'll just get booed out the building once again.

The dude on NFL Network had an opinion,OK... but uses all plays in a series where they were trying to get out inside of their own 20yds. Almost all team go ultra conservative in that situation.
wow, do you even really want to debate this? It is a T.V. show...they can't show too much footage. And you actually believe that is the only time we went "ultra" conservative?

lets just go back and think about the 3rd down runs. Lets think about the types of plays "called" (imo, its more Alex's decision making)...or just overall approach against the Seahawks, of all teams.

what ever, it doesn't matter....If you don't believe Harbaugh is trying to hide Alex,fine...the truth will show itself eventually...Jim won't be able to hide Alex against the Cowboys. (unless our defense keeps it close, then we'll see the same boring s**t...and pray for Ginn to save our arse's again)

Pretty sure you are a Niners fan. Did you watch the Seahawks game.... Our offense actually moved the ball pretty well especially that first half. Due in part to Smith throwing the ball to Davis, Morgan, Edwards. Mixed in with runs from Gore. If there's criticism it's when we got into the red zone we went conservative as an offense. Harbaugh owned up to that. But to say he's hiding his qb, that's retarded. Watch the game for your self as a fan. The opinion of the NFL guy in this instance was exaggerated for a tv show.
lol, How many playoff games has Tony Romo choked away? It is funny to wach him get props while Smith gets clowned. Smith is the better QB. Media hype is whack!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
theismann is an idiot for shizzle

Yea, how annoying was he?
Originally posted by eastie:
"a mediocre team like Dallas" ? Didn't they just put up a s**tload of points on one of the best defenses in the league? Weren't they considered one of the top ten teams at the start of the season? Mediocre? I don't think so. If we manage to win this weekend, it will be a huge win, over one of the better, more talented teams in the league. Go Niners!

Aren't they always considered one of the top teams to start the season? I think Jerry Jones buys the hype.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I cant stand Theisman! what an annoying idiot.
"a mediocre team like Dallas" ? Didn't they just put up a s**tload of points on one of the best defenses in the league? Weren't they considered one of the top ten teams at the start of the season? Mediocre? I don't think so. If we manage to win this weekend, it will be a huge win, over one of the better, more talented teams in the league. Go Niners!

Aren't they always considered one of the top teams to start the season? I think Jerry Jones buys the hype.
Funny that he used the EXACT same words I use here at the zone.....Harbaugh is obviously trying to hide Alex....and just like I said last week...you can only hide him for so long...and that is not going to win us many games this year.

I don't get it, the NFL Network crew did a good job explaining this...yet yall want to say they are just "hating".

if it is that obvious for these TV crews to see, I can only imagine what the Cowboys have drummed up.

we'll just have to see. If Harbaugh lets him...Alex can win over alot of people in the crowd by playing great against the Cowboys.......or he'll just get booed out the building once again.

They didn't show any of his nice throws down the field. That is typical of ESPN and NFL Network, and it is HATING!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
lol, How many playoff games has Tony Romo choked away? It is funny to wach him get props while Smith gets clowned. Smith is the better QB. Media hype is whack!

How many playoffs has Smith been to?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

crabtree is that you?
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

crabtree is that you?

yes
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

6-10 and 0-1. Some say that you are what your record says you are.

the media always thinks the cowboys will be an elite team...but what have they honestly done in the past 10 years?