LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Anybody Watch Playbook Cowboys Vs Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d8224ab63/Playbook-Cowboys-vs-49ers

Clowning on Alex Smith
They will all eat crow when Alex throws for 3 tds this week.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I'll eat whatever is served if Alex throws for 3 TDs this week.

The talk they are laying down, they should eat crow sh!t if he throws 3 tds
  • fly15
  • Veteran

how many times do hear "eat crow"
even they say we wont win alot of games with Alex, but ohh well, they dont know anything about football...

to be honest, i LOVE that all of the analysts don't pick the niners.
Originally posted by fly15:

even they say we wont win alot of games with Alex, but ohh well, they dont know anything about football...
lol, TBH I never hear anyone say eat crow anywhere other than NT. So I figured If I continued the cycle, someone here would know what I meant

But the niners, and Alex will do good again this week.

It may not be The offense, maybe it will be the defense's week to win the game, with a pick 6.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 16, 2011 at 6:47 PM ]

Oops better check your ears cuz you didn't hear a thing they said. They said we won't win many games hiding Alex smith in our offense. My 12 year olds have better listening comprehension.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
lol, TBH I never hear anyone say eat crow anywhere other than NT. So I figured If I continued the cycle, someone here would know what I meant

But the niners, and Alex will do good again this week.

It may not be The offense, maybe it will be the defense's week to win the game, with a pick 6.

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Oops better check your ears cuz you didn't hear a thing they said. They said we won't win many games hiding Alex smith in our offense. My 12 year olds have better listening comprehension.

lol pwned

"What's the safest throw you're going to allow Alex Smith to throw?"

A designed play where you spread the field and send all the receivers on go routes except the TE who pretends to block but then drops into the flat for a five yard dump off.

A perfect example of how you call plays according to the talent, or lack thereof, you have to work with.
theismann is an idiot for shizzle
Alex is the thorn in the flesh of this organization. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, and Alex has showed me no reason to believe he could beat a mediocre team like Dallas. He's just that bad. Can Harbaugh make him dependable? If he does that much he may as well start turning water into wine because he's a miracle worker
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
"What's the safest throw you're going to allow Alex Smith to throw?"

A designed play where you spread the field and send all the receivers on go routes except the TE who pretends to block but then drops into the flat for a five yard dump off.

A perfect example of how you call plays according to the talent, or lack thereof, you have to work with.

Seemed like a good play design, but the pass should have been a little bit earlier.
no one on tv ever says anything good about alex unless urban meyer is talking about him
Share 49ersWebzone