There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh brings an attitude we haven't seen for years!

Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Hm. Interesting. George Seifert is not a guy that comes to mind when I think of coaches like Harbaugh.

"Blame it on the Casanova"
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Take away two mad-crazy kick returns late in the game, and the title of this thread is "Harbaugh is the same thing we've seen the last decade!"

Your input is duly noted. thx
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I didn't like how he handled the second half of the Seahawks game.....hopefully that was a wakeup call for him. Go for the kill damnit!

Yes it was Singletarian.

This team is not that good just yet. Give him some time we let a lot of vets go on D and the offense needs some work. Thank god ginn showed up 2 times!
Take away two mad-crazy kick returns late in the game, and the title of this thread is "Harbaugh is the same thing we've seen the last decade!"

yeah harbaugh sucks
Harbaugh is a great coach. He has shown that. The NFL is not college, however. He knows that he needs to keep some of his offense and defensive plays in his hip pocket because number one his team is still learning it and number two, the teams in the NFL are pretty close talent wise. On Sunday, he showed that he and his staff know how to coach and manage a game a lot better than the previous three head coaches in San Francisco.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
I couldn't agree more. If I didn't know better I'd say Jim poops and pisses excellence!!! It's nice to have someone that is a great coaching mind, and a good motivator. He commands the locker room. The players look like they really like him. We have some good years coming.

I could see this.

If we hadn't won..
alex smiths numbers would have been hated on.
People woulda said our defense did the same old collapse at teh end of games.
etc.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I could see this.

If we hadn't won..
alex smiths numbers would have been hated on.
People woulda said our defense did the same old collapse at teh end of games.
etc.

At least no delay of game penalties or wasted timeout. We had lots of penalties though.

Yep. Just to show how important winning is. No matter how it's done.
I thought we looked horrible, but the Seahawks were even worse. Our offense was ugly and we made a rookie WR look great

So not ready to celebrate.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
At least no delay of game penalties or wasted timeout. We had lots of penalties though.

Yeah, there was a crazy amount of that.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I thought we looked horrible, but the Seahawks were even worse. Our offense was ugly and we made a rookie WR look great

So not ready to celebrate.

you take away that one play and the longest play they had was 13 yards... Our Offence was boring and very unpreductive. The D on the othe hand was dominant in the 1st have and solid in the 2nd.. So maybe a blanke statement like "we looked horrible" is a little unfair dont you think
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yeah harbaugh sucks

Too early to conclude that yet.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home