LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Harbaugh brings an attitude we haven't seen for years!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Jim Harbaugh brings an attitude and understanding of football that we haven't seen for a long time, if ever!! If you watch his press conferences, his mic'd up video from last game and his speech to the team after the win, you can tell he brings an approach that will bring this organization back to our glory days! We all know Alex Smith sucks... but with a quality coaching staff that we have and the other talent we have, its obvious to see things are looking up for Niner fans! But the best thing about him is he understands media and how to game plan. He never shows his cards. I have a strong feeling he has a bunch of surprises up his sleeve for the Cowgirls this week and we WILL WIN THIS GAME! Cheers!
[ Edited by NinerFanForever on Sep 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM ]
Hm. Interesting. George Seifert is not a guy that comes to mind when I think of coaches like Harbaugh.
YAAAAAAYYYY HARBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw this is gona get locked for saying alex sucks hahaha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Engleburger:
YAAAAAAYYYY HARBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw this is gona get locked for saying alex sucks hahaha

and you will get a warning for that.
I shouldn't have compare harbaugh to siefert... my bad... I don't think there are many, if any, coaches/people like Harbaugh. But what I do know about Seifert is he understood football and understood how to handle the media. Changed the post to read "I think Jim Harbaugh brings an attitude and understanding of football that we haven't seen for a long time, if ever!!!
I didn't like how he handled the second half of the Seahawks game.....hopefully that was a wake up call for him. Go for the kill damnit!

edit - and I'm not talking about going for the fieldgoal at the end, that was the obvious call to make if you wanted to win the game. But I'm talking more about our approach coming out of the locker room with that lead we had...and all those decisions on 3rd down.

it all seemed tooooo familiar....Carroll did a good job adjusting.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 16, 2011 at 4:18 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I didn't like how he handled the second half of the Seahawks game.....hopefully that was a wakeup call for him. Go for the kill damnit!

Yes it was Singletarian.
I wish the best for Alex. I think Harbaugh helps his confidence tremendously! Hopefully Alex proves that he just needed a knowlegeable coach to show him the way.
Singletary yelled an awful lot too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lets not start sucking his dick just yet, let him win some games first. Hell some offensive TDs would be a nice start.

Originally posted by susweel:
Lets not start sucking his dick just yet, let him win some games first. Hell some offensive TDs would be a nice start.

we're so good, we don't need to score any TD's on O. Our D and ST take care of that.

we have won one and scored one
Jim Harbaugh is a Cholo
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

we have won one and scored one

Listen bro, no one is sucking d***! Our coaches have been garbage for so long! It's nice to see a coach that know what he is doing.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I didn't like how he handled the second half of the Seahawks game.....hopefully that was a wakeup call for him. Go for the kill damnit!

Yes it was Singletarian.
Share 49ersWebzone