Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Maui9er:
10-6

5-1 within our division.
5-5 outside the division

Playoffs!!!!!
this
Dude cmon...10-6?

Look, I love the Niners as much as anyone else but we're not winning 5 games out of the division.

I'll give you the Bengals, Browns, and Redskins and MAYBE the Cowboys but that's it. That's 4 max.

Who else?

Giants? No way.
Ravens? Absolutely not.
Eagles? See the last 2 times.
Steelers? Sorry. No.
Bucs? I think Freeman has a career day vs our secondary.
Lions? I don't know. They're looking good. One of those teams where "we'll see" where they're at when that week comes around.

The only team out of that group that we have a shot against are the Bucs or Lions. We have an OUTSIDE shot against the Giants if our front 7 can make Eli look stupid.

I still think @ best...we're 9-7...at worst we're 6-10 with Alex getting benched mid season. Likely scenario?

5-1 or 6-0 vs the division
2-8 or 3-7 outside the division

8-8 realistically. Sorry. I really, really, hope I'm wrong.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dude cmon...10-6?

Look, I love the Niners as much as anyone else but we're not winning 5 games out of the division.

I'll give you the Bengals, Browns, and Redskins and MAYBE the Cowboys but that's it. That's 4 max.

Who else?

Giants? No way.
Ravens? Absolutely not.
Eagles? See the last 2 times.
Steelers? Sorry. No.
Bucs? I think Freeman has a career day vs our secondary.
Lions? I don't know. They're looking good. One of those teams where "we'll see" where they're at when that week comes around.

The only team out of that group that we have a shot against are the Bucs or Lions. We have an OUTSIDE shot against the Giants if our front 7 can make Eli look stupid.

I still think @ best...we're 9-7...at worst we're 6-10 with Alex getting benched mid season. Likely scenario?

5-1 or 6-0 vs the division
2-8 or 3-7 outside the division

8-8 realistically. Sorry. I really, really, hope I'm wrong.

Who are you talking to -- you didn't quote so I assume you're replying to OP. I predicted 9-7; 5-1 in division, 4-6 out of division.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fixed
Your whole post looks like you watched Nfl live for a half hour listened to their words as gospel and played out the season in chalk...honestly what a joke of an analysis
1-14-1
I think we win the West by sheer surprise, only competition is the Cards and their defense is just as bad as the Seahawks right now (minus Peterson).

Our schedule is soft, we got a shot.
Thanks for the thread Nick. I predicted 9-7 as a supreme optimist, but somehow think it could be better if luck goes the 9ers way. Injuries may help, or hurt. Stafford has been injured before and that would set up an interesting matchup between Smith and S Hill.

I don't like Washington because the team always seems to underperform, so that might be a win.

Is Harbaugh as good as his experience at Stanford and USD makes him appear? Hope so!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 16, 2011 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we win the West by sheer surprise, only competition is the Cards and their defense is just as bad as the Seahawks right now (minus Peterson).

Our schedule is soft? You do realize our out of conference opponents this year are the NFC east right?
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Our schedule is soft? You do realize our out of conference opponents this year are the NFC east right?
the AFC north are no pushover either.

A lot of positive predictions after beating a bad seahawks team, lets not start cupping the niner balls yet.
WHOOPS OLD OLD OLD THREAD, Made a new one for 2015 my bad
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Sep 27, 2015 at 10:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone