There are 141 users in the forums

Let's do it a-Ginn!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good for us that the NFL has worked out the "Just kick away from that guy" strategy years ago. It's called the "He'll just pick it up any damn way" approach. That leaves the kicking team with one of two options: Either squib kick it, or shoot for a touchback.

In which case "that guy" will probably catch or pick it up anyway.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Shaj:
If Ginn keeps lighting it up like this, Baalke is going to look like an idiot for shortening his contract to him being a FA after this year just to save a little money. We'll get outbid for his services.

Baalke already looks like an idiot.

Or a genius for knowing how to get Teddy to turn it on.
Originally posted by father49er:

Or maybe he saw kendall hunter and others in practice, and knows he would be fine if he let Ginn go.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Shaj:
If Ginn keeps lighting it up like this, Baalke is going to look like an idiot for shortening his contract to him being a FA after this year just to save a little money. We'll get outbid for his services.

Baalke already looks like an idiot.

I think the Ginn contract was a trade-off. Ginn agreed to take less money but the Niners will have to let him go to FA sooner. Both sides agreed to give up a little to reach an agreement.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The Cowboys kicker wants to hit Ginn in the mouth.

Is Sing the cowboys kicker ???
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/17/kicker-thinks-cowboys-need-to-hit-ted-ginn-in-the-mouth/

This week, Cowboys kicker David Buehlerhas an idea about what Dallas needs to do to prevent that.“As long as you hit him in the mouth earlier, I think he might give up,” Buehler told the Dallas Morning News.
Buehler previously said he thinks the NFL is getting too soft, so he’s a kicker who likes contact. Or at least talking about contact. But Buehler also knows that his job is to keep Ginn in the end zone, not to tackle Ginn when Ginn takes it out of the end zone.
ha.
If he breaks one in this game it will set the commentators a blaze. I hope he does it early and we crush the Boys.
Share 49ersWebzone