LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Fans at the Stick this Sunday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by boqi:
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I think the fan base is tired of overpaying to see a mediocre effort in a chit hole stadium unfortunately......

EXACTLY.

That and the traffic of getting in and out of the stadium is just ridiculous. But winning should fix everything, if it happens.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
That and the traffic of getting in and out of the stadium is just ridiculous. But winning should fix everything, if it happens.

Spend some money on the team Yorks, and we'll spend money on you. It starts at the top. I've been saying this for years.
Article on home page Witten said this is the first time he's seen that happen.

Lots of Dallas fans in places where there are crappy teams. and it's only happened here.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM ]
Ive never seen so many fans from the opposing team until yesterday it was sickening to know that alot of 49er faithful would of rather sell their own season tickets then go support their squad in a important rivalry game..............they came to make noise, when we where on offense u can hear their DEFENSE chants WTF!!!!

so much for the 49er faithful

Whatever happened to the flags they were going to give away? I could swear I didn't see any of them.
I got loud on every defensive play I can't say the same for the people sitting in front of us who were covering their ears instead of geeting loud for our D. Oh and by the way they were old people there are way too many old people at the stick that just go and sit there.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Ive never seen so many fans from the opposing team until yesterday it was sickening to know that alot of 49er faithful would of rather sell their own season tickets then go support their squad in a important rivalry game..............they came to make noise, when we where on offense u can hear their DEFENSE chants WTF!!!!

so much for the 49er faithful

it was even more sickening knowing the Niners made a strong effort to get a large fan base to show up for the game. Red Out campaign was a failure of epic proportions.
49er fans f**king suck
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Honestly, they should just move the 49ers out of San Fran.
I think hearing so many fans cheer that the cowboys won, in our house made the loss even worse for me.

• mod
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/148256-broncos-49ers-picture-thread/page2/

I went to the London Game last year, those flags they had at the game yesterday look like the same one I have at home.

I remembered these quotes from last year lol

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Awesome pics... best of the season so far. What an event and props to whoever had the flag idea because it actually turned out to be not that bad for a home game. I thought it would be more neutral but the flags put it over the top. I agree this would be awesome and the stick but like you guys said too many fans would be crying for people to put them down.
P.S. seen they where on sale on ebay if anyone wants one.

We should adopt this and do it at the Stick!

Lulz.
Then a video would need to be made to teach the majority of the fans at the Stick when to wave them.

yea right, all you'd hear all game is, "Put the flag down, we can't see"
pathetic! our fans are pathetic. felt like i was in Dallas
it was a sh!tty feeling walking out of there and all the cowboy fans going crazy and yelling
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Should be ashamed the cowboy fans out cheered us and numbered us there. We have some of the worst fans, dont get loud, tell people who are there to watch the game to sit down and stop cheering their fans. Cant wait till we get a new stadium hopefully we get new fans along with it.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Whatever happened to the flags they were going to give away? I could swear I didn't see any of them.

I saw tons of people have 10 to 20 of them and they were folded up haha, I even saw Dallas fans waving them and pouring coke and beer on them and tossing them on the ground. It was a very sick sad day at the stick. We were being over run by the other team fan base. Losing the game the way we did made it much worse. Took forever to get in the park, forever to get out of the park and about 20 min of walking with jack ass Cowboy fans from my seats to my car.
Share 49ersWebzone