There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fans at the Stick this Sunday...

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I can honestly say I'm more dissappointed in this fanbase than I am in losing this game. It's embarrassing to be part of one of the worst fan-base's on the planet. When you boo your own players off the field, then come back and get out cheered in your own house there is something wrong there.

Yep.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What a disgrace that it seemed like a Cowboy home game then a 49er one. How does this s**t happen, are we the only team this happens to?
For all of you b***hing about the fans buy some damn tix and go to the damn home games!
I am more embarrassed about the fanbase then the outcome of the game as well. I can't believe all the cowboy fans there. I live in SIngapore and I make it a point to go to at least one home game a year. I wish other fans were as committed. After watching todays game I am disgusted at being out cheered by the visiting team. I feel as if our fans are bandwagon fans like other fans make us out to be
Originally posted by jimrat201:
What a disgrace that it seemed like a Cowboy home game then a 49er one. How does this s**t happen, are we the only team this happens to?

Cause there's alot fake bandwagon Cowgirl fans, i know i work with them.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
The niner fans complaining about other niner fans are the worst fans of all, not only because they're in denial, but they would know that the Bay Area has a heavy Cowboy fan-base since the days of the rivalry.

My friend at the game said it was roughly 35% Cowboy fans. I refused to go with him b/c I couldn't stand the thought of giving the Front Office a penny of my hard earned dollars to watch the same old same old. In fact, Alex Smith should be paying the team back to play QB another year!
[ Edited by boqi on Sep 18, 2011 at 5:54 PM ]
Only 65% 49er fans
More reason to move to Santa Clara. Maybe it'll eliminate the enemy fan by half.
If the tix weren't so dammed expensive and I lived in the area I'd be there. If you took the logos off the field you'd have sworn that was a cowboys home game. We have the worst homefield advantage out there.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
More reason to move to Santa Clara. Maybe it'll eliminate the enemy fan by half.

lol Santa Clara.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
We have the worst fans because we have the worst front office. It starts at the top, always. You all know that right?
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

lol Santa Clara.

Yeah, because there are sooo many good loyal fans down in LA, huh? There are probably enough of your cowfolk bandwagon pals down there though.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Spend some money on the team and maybe I'll spend some money on tickets.

BTW that proposal in Santa Clara looks like a freaking college stadium.
I am so sick of you internet tough guys. Go to the damn games and stop b******* about it.

There is no way the Cowboy fans were louder than Niner fans. Just because you heard them going apes*** when they tied and eventually won the game, doesnt mean there were more Cowboy fans and that they were louder.

Originally posted by boqi:
The niner fans complaining about other niner fans are the worst fans of all, not only because they're in denial, but they would know that the Bay Area has a heavy Cowboy fan-base since the days of the rivalry.

My friend at the game said it was roughly 35% Cowboy fans. I refused to go with him b/c I couldn't stand the thought of giving the Front Office a penny of my hard earned dollars to watch the same old same old. In fact, Alex Smith should be paying the team back to play QB another year!

Bolded and quoted for truth.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Sep 18, 2011 at 6:03 PM ]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I can honestly say I'm more dissappointed in this fanbase than I am in losing this game. It's embarrassing to be part of one of the worst fan-base's on the planet. When you boo your own players off the field, then come back and get out cheered in your own house there is something wrong there.

This.

I really wish the 49ers would leave that city now. I truly do. They are an embarrassing lot. No f**king pride. Don't deserve a team anymore. After seeing that s**t today, is it any wonder the 9ers can't seem to have more pride in thier play? Not really. The city/area doesn't deserve them anymore. I wish the 9ers would leave, go someplace else, get a REAL home field instead of a psuedo home field.

I think I just had an awakening today of what the REAL problem may be with the 9ers...it's the reflection of the home crowd. Teams take on the reflection of their city, it all makes perfect sense to me now about why the 9ers can't seem to pull their head out of their ass..