There are 194 users in the forums

QBR watch (week 2) **updated**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
I'm so sorry that Newton didnt play more games yet.

Be sorry for saying he's the same loser as Alex.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by communist:
I dont believe you.

As for now, Newton is the same loser like Smith.

2 Games in the NFL Vs 56, yeah great comparison.
Wait.... weren't you the one arguing that Newton is far better than Smith? How can you do that given "2 Games in the NFL Vs 56, yeah [sic] great comparison"?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You've got my number! Well done.

Of course.
Wait.... weren't you the one arguing that Newton is far better than Smith? How can you do that given "2 Games in the NFL Vs 56, yeah [sic] great comparison"?

Because I have Eyes and can see he has an ability Smith will never have.

Some people have IT, others don't. Smith does not have IT, it can't be learned and he'll never improve more than slightly.

Smith will not be back next year so I'm trying to figure out why you all are so excited about him. He will NOT return and he'll never start for any other team in the NFL. We should have made the play offs last year, and we should this year and we wont. AGAIN.

Some people have IT, others don't. Smith does not have IT, it can't be learned and he'll never improve more than slightly.

Smith will not be back next year so I'm trying to figure out why you all are so excited about him. He will NOT return and he'll never start for any other team in the NFL. We should have made the play offs last year, and we should this year and we wont. AGAIN.

Yo... can you tell me this weeks lotto numbers please????

Knowing Smith wont be back next year why you so worked up about him?
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

You really think the 49ers are better than Arizona?

I know that you are a PBM, I am just trying to figure out which one.

You've made assumptions and then spend your time attacking them. Classic straw man, fighting windmills, etc, etc.

Look back - no one is saying Smith is the answer or that he is elite. People are arguing that, this year, he has played well and is not the cause of the offensive problems. You, on the other hand, blame Smith - AND ONLY SMITH - for low yardage totals and a 1-1 record. Many here disagree with that simplistic approach.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Knowing Smith wont be back next year why you so worked up about him?

Because I renewed my season tickets thinking he'd be gone. They make you renew shortly after the season is over. Next thing I know he's back AGAIN so yes i'm pissed.

As a Niner fan? Always and will be.

As a football fan, I think our squad can hang with them! Any given Sunday, brah!

Yes

You've made assumptions and then spend your time attacking them. Classic straw man, fighting windmills, etc, etc.

Look back - no one is saying Smith is the answer or that he is elite. People are arguing that, this year, he has played well and is not the cause of the offensive problems. You, on the other hand, blame Smith - AND ONLY SMITH - for low yardage totals and a 1-1 record. Many here disagree with that simplistic approach.

PBM? Not sure what that is or what it means.

What assumptions have I made? They lost the Dallas game and they Almost Blew the Seattle Game. They are barely hanging on. LIke I said by Week 8 you'll see that I'm right. Probably before that point.
As a Niner fan? Always and will be.

As a football fan, I think our squad can hang with them! Any given Sunday, brah!

There comes a time when you have to be realistic.
can we just leave it as this:

smith has had a disappointment career so far

in the first 2 games in 2011 he has shown progress and has had 2 solid games

/end argument

PBM? Not sure what that is or what it means.

What assumptions have I made? They lost the Dallas game and they Almost Blew the Seattle Game. They are barely hanging on. LIke I said by Week 8 you'll see that I'm right. Probably before that point.

Just curious if I was watching the same game you were but how did we "almost blew" the Seattle game?

Share 49ersWebzone