LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

QBR watch (week 2) **updated**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Uppercut:
That would never happen because if they could throw for 500 yards they would be winning games by keeping the D off the field. IF the 49ers had a good QB they would be a serious contender.

Way to avoid answering a question. I suggest you take a break and calm yourself before you get any more irrational. It is clear you are just ranting and not really thinking before you post. You have repeatedly made outrageous statements that fly in the face of fact and reason and I do not see this ending well for you. You have made your point, you hate our qb with such a passion that you will ignore anything positive he does.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
What is more important to you - racking up yards, scoring points, winning the game, or QB stats? Just curious.

Let me see, Shaun Hill did all of that but he was trashed. Yet he was constantly trashed. Now when Smith comes in and throws for 124 yards, he's the game changer. LOL
I don't care if you talk to me or not. Fact is I'll post the picture and calling people "Trolls" because they are fed up is the weakest message board crap possible. My boy is a Giants fan and even though they won their message board is furious about Eli Mannings Performance, He had 2 TD's and 1 Int and threw for 200 yards but they won. You all on here don't see the big picture. You get excited over average performances acting like we have Tom Brady at QB. It's only a matter of time before the tail spin begins.

Every one of your posts are filled with hyperbolic nonsense, you are doing your side of the argument no credit.
That would never happen because if they could throw for 500 yards they would be winning games by keeping the D off the field. IF the 49ers had a good QB they would be a serious contender.
Why not 400 Yards? Oh wait, Newton did that twice and still is without a W.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Way to avoid answering a question. I suggest you take a break and calm yourself before you get any more irrational. It is clear you are just ranting and not really thinking before you post. You have repeatedly made outrageous statements that fly in the face of fact and reason and I do not see this ending well for you. You have made your point, you hate our qb with such a passion that you will ignore anything positive he does.

I answered the question. I said if they threw for 500 yards they would win. Obviously they are limiting his QB play because of lack of trust for him based on him not being a good QB. So if he threw for 500 yards they just would not Lose. He's not the reason they won so your "question" is unrelated. Everything I've said is on point, only a blind homer would disagree. You call me outrageous for stating obvious observations such as Sam Bradford is a better QB and our QB is not good. But to you that's "outrageous". Ask any ex NFL QB or Coach if they'd rather have Smith or Bradford. I bet you Harbaugh would take Bradford over Smith in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Every one of your posts are filled with hyperbolic nonsense, you are doing your side of the argument no credit.

Yeah and the 49ers went to the play offs and had winning seasons how many times under smith? It's called going by past results. Not that I care what you think anyways. You're blind.
Originally posted by communist:

he hasnt even led the panthers to more offensive points than alex
Originally posted by communist:

Newton is a rookie on a sorry ass team. At least they have a QB with future potential. So what's you're point?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

3 Passing TD's 2 Rushing TD's what are you talking about? Smith didn't score all the 9ers points on his own. LOL

3 Passing TD's 2 Rushing TD's what are you talking about? Smith didn't score all the 9ers points on his own. LOL

49ers offensive points--43
panthers offenseive points- 43

I answered the question. I said if they threw for 500 yards they would win. Obviously they are limiting his QB play because of lack of trust for him based on him not being a good QB. So if he threw for 500 yards they just would not Lose. He's not the reason they won so your "question" is unrelated. Everything I've said is on point, only a blind homer would disagree. You call me outrageous for stating obvious observations such as Sam Bradford is a better QB and our QB is not good. But to you that's "outrageous". Ask any ex NFL QB or Coach if they'd rather have Smith or Bradford. I bet you Harbaugh would take Bradford over Smith in a heartbeat.

More hyperbole and putting your opinion out there is fact. You did not answer the question, you danced around it. So once again, would you rather have a qb throw for 150 and win, or throw for 400+ and lose? I called your posts outrageous because they are, plain and simple. Like Herm Edwards said so eloquently in that famous post game interview, " You play to win the game."
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Sep 20, 2011 at 11:12 AM ]

Aren't you being disingenuous here? You are blaming Smith for all of the team's offensive issues. Shouldn't you then give him all of the credit for its successes? Example - 1 rushing TD last week and 2 passing TDs this week, together with multiple field goals?
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Sep 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM ]

49ers offensive points--43
panthers offenseive points- 43
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPoints

you have to subtract 14 from niners total because of the ST TDs

Yeah he pretty much did .... No one else has really done much of anything ... Do you watch the San Francisco 49ers play? Or are you a Panthers fan???

Dont worry UC. Dude you quoted regularly posts laughable statistics with no sources or links, and when you call him out on them, he backtracks like Carmelo Anthony after throwing a punch.
Share 49ersWebzone